ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2.

-Of Course Cal was going to revert back to his spastic dumbassery. I knew it. Same old shit with sub patterns.

11:30 Livingston scores to put us up 20-16. We score 4 points over the next 6-7 minutes. During that time we had 10 minutes of Wheeler and 6 with Ware. Get beat 25-14 in the final 11 minutes of the first half and that's the ball game.

We had 1 GOD DAMN minute in the first half with our best 5 on the court.

-By the time he gave those guys run the hole was too big and KU was hitting clutch shots. Super frustrating.

-Wouldn't be a bad loss if we didn't **** Nov-Mid January up and had a little slack. Now you're against it again and probably looking at a high seed without a big run.

-Exhausting and all because this stubborn asshole refuses to do the obvious.

-CJ has to be better. Shooters slump, and this is all time slumping, but he can't turn the damn thing over on top of it. That said, I'm fine with him out there because without him finding his form we're not good.

-Reeves needs 38 minutes per game. Waiting 6-7 minutes to play our best scorer is f*cking dumb. Reeves, Oscar and Wallace should only come out in dead ball situations close to a media timeout. Which I don't think Cal understands how to use the hard timeouts to get guys rest so that was a waste typing out.

-Unfortunately for G his Bengals lost but lucky enough he switched to being a Chiefs fan about 5 minutes into the game. Now he's undecided on who to support in the SB. He's slowly becoming a cynical UKBB fan though which is a harsh lesson for a 7 year old.

-Officially burnt out on Ruby's. I'm good on that place for at least 6 months or so.

-Major Little League Coach Pitch season is coming in fast. Cages have been packed the last few weeks.

-Sweat4Surgies was a blast. Plus, Bonz fell in love and we got an all time geese pic.

-Derby planning this week. Man, it's so close I can smell it. Just a few weeks until March.

Last edited:
-make your statement with your play/results and shut the **** up, it's not that hard.

-Bengals look poised to be good for a few years. Some days you're the hammer...others you're the nail. Atkot.

-dad back in the hospital(pneumonia/afib), docs have a plan to get him back in the game...just gotta follow it (easier said than done with an 80yo headstrong rudd). Slept about 3 hrs Saturday evening as I was on duty....led to a 4 hr nap on Sunday. Always weird.

-eldest popped over from UK and made a nice chicken/carrot curry. Proud.

-beyond over working for a living in the manner I've done so for the last 28 years. I'll get my mojo back at some point...but having a hard time giving a **** at the moment. Just keep swimming I reckon.

-beyond over working for a living in the manner I've done so for the last 28 years. I'll get my mojo back at some point...but having a hard time giving a **** at the moment. Just keep swimming I reckon.
Cold, dark, and rainy in the depths of the by far the worst time of year. Some vitamin D will get you going. Don't worry, buddy. It's on the way. Go buy a local made ascot or pocket watch, that'll make you feel better.

Can you imagine how big of an old head/boomer/dbag you’d have to be to drop the Joe Burrow/paternity test joke and think it’s actually funny?

#WhoDey Shorts:

-Solid weekend in Lex. Stayed at 21C Friday night for a little staycation playing around Downtown. Bourbon on Rye for a drink/app, McCarthy's, Rosebud, Belle's, and hit Dudley's for late dinner at the bar for the nitecap.

To me, Dudley's is pure Lex in a similar way to Jack Fry's/Louisville. Not as good, but I've always really enjoyed the food & vibe in there. Should probably work that back into your rotation Tony.

-Pregame w/ the crew at LexLive - place was bonkers. Rupp crowd was electric, we just couldn't get over the hump after digging the hole. Roof came off w/ Wallace 3 that cut it to 1, and it was right back to 6 in about 5 seconds...such a deflating sequence.

-Anth nailed it w/ his take on all the smack talk and arrogance from Bengal Nation. Didn't understand that, at all.

Of course you'd love to see an official swallow the whistle on such a light hit, but it was absolutely a penalty by the book, and just an idiotic play. Sorry to all my real die hard friends except ABH, but the Bengals certainly aren't going anywhere for quite awhile.

-New computer system at work today. 😫 Of course, its supposed to be BETTER, but you know how that goes...at least, at first. Change sucks.

-Been thinking about Laser Tag lately. Killa & I used to flat WORSHIP that place in South Hill Station back in High School.

-Need to plan a trip, desperately. Absolutely hate not having anything significant to look forward to, and I rarely let that happen.

-Burrowhead

Anybody who thinks it’s a good idea to talk shit to an opponent before the AFC Championship is just a dumb mf’r. But they’re ours. So be it.

We will probably be back and that is what pisses the haters off. Your angst and unhappiness next year will be sweet nectar.

Some of you follow a team that fumbled away your one chance at a Super Bowl the next decade. Then traded away AJ Brown. I’d be salty at Who Dey too.

Last edited:
Lazer-Quest was the place at South Hill Station. So many great memories there. That was THE place for a birthday party in the 90’s. Come up with a cool little nickname, make a game plan with your buddies and play primal rage on the arcade until it was your crews turn. It felt like space age technology at the time.

Who knew Battle Axes in Lexington was a poor mans version of Pigeon Forge?
Axes, zipline, inflatables, bowling and go karts.

What an awesome place. Who knew?

Lazer-Quest was the place at South Hill Station. So many great memories there. That was THE place for a birthday party in the 90’s. Come up with a cool little nickname, make a game plan with your buddies and play primal rage on the arcade until it was your crews turn. It felt like space age technology at the time.
Friend of mine vomited behind the bar at High Rollers.

CD Central was in the basement shopping area back then, too. That was a PEAK early high school Saturday in Lexington if you could con a parent into it.

For a little bit, they had a "Bankboard Basketball" course next door. Basically like miniature golf, except like 10 different weird hoops setup where you had to bank it 2-3-4-5 times off angled boards or shoot through various obstacles.

Never seen anything like it anywhere since, but was pretty dope.

-Reeves needs 38 minutes per game. Waiting 6-7 minutes to play our best scorer is f*cking dumb. Reeves, Oscar and Wallace should only come out in dead ball situations close to a media timeout. Which I don't think Cal understands how to use the hard timeouts to get guys rest so that was a waste typing out.
This is one of my irrational dislikes of Cal, drives me freaking insane the way he takes players out before TO’s to get rest. He does it completely wrong, all the damn time. Instead of doing it at a dead ball before the TO he will take them out with 2-3 minutes before it and they end up getting stuck. Every other coach in America will do it right before but not Cal. He has absolutely no rhyme or reason, he just makes decisions on the fly, for the most part.

- Top Golf was a success. As suspected my 13 year old took to golf like I had hoped! He wants to go back without his friends and actually try to get better. As it was, his first swings ever, and he wasn’t bad at hitting the ball……….but all his mechanics are gross.

So any suggestions for a club pro around town for some lessons?

- Brady’s persistence on bringing up the Titans it’s pure comedy. I bet you go to more games in Nissan Stadium than you do Paycor Stadium.

- Not impressed at all with my 8YO Kentucky Bourbon Barrels. I could go into details but at $6500 a barrel I’d rather just admit I’m depressed about it and hopefully the spring/summer bring a different flavor to them.

Had a 1200 bottle PO from distributors that would have been great to get to right now, but I can’t put this product out right now.

- Reeves should start, and CJ should come off the bench. Wheeler, CJ, Ware off the bench is great experienced depth.

- Not sure why but my Facebook feed had a lot of throw back UK/Kansas photos from the Sean Woods, Pelphrey, Feldhaus and Farmer days.

It’s crazy to think we could have Travis Perry and Reed Shepard bring back that old school in state pride to our University of Kentucky Basketball program, and I realize…….Cal.

- Rudd I’m with ya man. Just sick of the hustle of the last 3 years going all out nonstop with no down time.

I’ve gotten rid of three clients that are not worth ALL the headaches. 2 of them our process just caught up with and I didn’t care to eat what it took to resolve the situation. The last one I just let him know I was done and couldn’t continue being his superintendent for free.

It’s led to calmer days and an overall better feeling on the day to day urgent stress factor.

- Brady’s persistence on bringing up the Titans it’s pure comedy. I bet you go to more games in Nissan Stadium than you do Paycor Stadium.
Just another one of your terrible bets in a long line of them. Didn’t attend an NFL game in either. The last NFL game I was at in Nissan was to watch the Bengals advance to the AFC Championship.

The Titans have hit me up asking to buy tickets. Similar to your Facebook messages asking to invest in your bourbon “empire”.

Last edited:
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Harrodsburg Rd. Applebee's. RIP

I was enjoying their happy hour one evening with some friends, which was lovely as always. Had a girl tell me she could tie a cherry stem into a knot inside her mouth. I told her that was an urban legend and that no one could actually do that. She proved that she could. Twice.

Reactions: jayroon
Everytime I ever go anywhere expensive I always like to say how it’s not worth the price and it’s not the greatest thing I’ve ever had because it’s expensive. I’ll also go to somewhere cheap that tastes worse and complain about the service not being that great but the food is OK for the price not like that expensive place where sometimes you can even cook food at home that tastes similar because it’s so expensive to eat there at the expensive restaurant and the food isn’t the greatest food ever in the world for the expensive price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT