ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just returned from office party in city. What a fuc*ing embarrassment. Record profits and we get pigs in a blanket and a $200 gift card? I’m outta here. I’ll take a 25% raise with a new opportunity presented, thank you.

Wifey dropped me off, went to Arturo’s for a pizza with little man and picked me up. She enjoyed, I didn’t.

Wife just returned today from Louisville to emergency revisit her mom. Again. Rasputin. Now with a colostomy. While in UofL hospital, I intimated that William Heavenhill was being released at giftshop for one day only in Bardstown. She commandeered her brothers car, left hospital and boogied to snag me a bottle for Christmas. She got there with 15 minutes to spare before close. What. A. Gal.

Went to Church 100 year black tie fundraiser gala last night. Took my son, as wife was in KY. He ran the dance floor like Michael Flatley. Red hair, blue eyed Sicilian with the dancing genes of a freak. Who is this guy? Entire floor surrounded him like he was 4’ Travolta. Unreal.

Drank OF1920 tonight. Gym @5:00am.

Leggo

I’m waiting on the o/u prop bet on punts. Gonna hammer it if it’s under 31. Probably put it in a parlay with first downs and yardage.

That personal foul for slapping the ball was horrendous.

I’m just enamored with Baker. I hope he proves Cleveland and Carolina wrong.

That was unreal!

Myself and Padre are Raiders fans and, honestly, we deserve it for rooting for a team that is owned by a billionaire with a shit tier bowl cut.

What an embarrassment.
So much for that game in 10 days possibly being somewhat meaningful. Not sure how any franchise can lose home games against Jeff Saturday and Baker Mayfield, but they sure did.

So much for that game in 10 days possibly being somewhat meaningful. Not sure how any franchise can lose home games against Jeff Saturday and Baker Mayfield, but they sure did.

Hyper conservative play calling (likely due to injuries) + mostly conservative QB = Baker Mayfield time?

Reactions: GrandePdre
When I was in 8th grade, about 1995ish, I really wanted a Bengals starter jacket for Xmas. Was on the top of my list, and I would dream about wearing that badass orange striped jacket and making all my buddies green with envy.

My parents, being foreign, had no real concept of what the hell I was talking about, and I woke up Xmas morning to this beauty

il_fullxfull.1335966762_8t7w.jpg

My mom, you see, thought I would like this beautiful gold much better, and the apex was half the price of whatever starter was! I still remember kids yelling at me “Saints suck” in the hallway as I had to wear that stupid coat for 3 years.

We live in a world where there was a dick-tongue wildcat Starter jacket.

This is the greatest Starter jacket there ever was and ever will be.

If your dad wasn't so gd busy blowing your uncle while the family was in the house watching It's a Wonderful Life, he could have had enough time to run out to McAlpin's and picked you up one for Christmas. Tough titties, pal.

I received one of these for Christmas back in the late 80's. I kept it up until a few years ago and somehow it got something spilled on it in storage and had a huge stain on it so I think I may have thrown it away. I need to look and see if I still have it although there is no way I could wear the small I wore in high school. 🤣

Chicago-Bulls-Michael-Jordan-Fanimation-Satin-Jacket-by-Chalk-Line-Back_1024x1024@2x.jpg

When I played middle school chess at Sayre, we never got letter jackets. 🥺
Neither of my two older daughters wanted letter jackets. They both played tennis and when I mentioned getting them one they said nobody wears them anymore. My youngest who is in 8th grade and just finished her 2nd year of varsity golf says she wants one but we will see when she gets to high school and sees that nobody else is wearing one.

Browns Starter, the one with BROWNS and not the helmet. Was prob the only one in the state of VA.

Reactions: UK-BILL
Did get a ring from UK. Put like a $50 deposit down at Kennedys for it. They called to come pickup and never asked for balance. Hopefully that 25 yr statute of limitations has expired.

-My Houston Oilers Starter Jacket was unreal. I hated them but the Miami Hurricane's were dope as hell.

-Hit up the hobby shop to get beads for the drawstrings that matched the Starter jacket. Pop/comic in the card shop and CD store. That was a nice little 12 year old Saturday with the boys.

-Service Merchandise. That place was f*cking weird.

-The Rams, with a waived dbag QB that literally joined the team the day before, beat the Raiders. 😭 What a loser Franchise. Please tell me Carr cried in his post game PC.

-Etsy is amazing.

-The stress and timing of my morning is now 100% dependent on a tiny stuffed elf and her silly shenanignas. 🤷‍♂️

-Oh, so Ursch was the loser too cool for a class ring. Because of course he was. K. I bet he was just SLAYING it back in the day. Man you're a douche.

-Are we in the time of year where our basketball team plays like once every 15 or 16 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT