ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I'm perfectly fine with C Rod sitting out. I hope we treat this game as an early tryout for next year. Play all the young guys, run trick plays (now that our bonehead OC is gone), and let it all hang out. Really don't care if we win, tbh, except that 8-5 sounds a lot better than 7-6.

This season has been a disappointment and, other than the Florida win, not that much fun. I'd love to see us go out with some excitement.

SAE is one of the most NKY/Cincinnati guys here if we’re being 💯. And he knows it, too which is why he protests as often as he does.

• Angry
Reactions: SAECATFAN
This has been alluded to already in this thread by Alumni but I truly believe Stoops will give Coen the reigns to the offense unlike any other coach he hires. For that reason alone, in spite of everything he did while he was here, it has to be Coen.

The makeup of our offense next year heavily implies a spread out passing game and there aren't a ton of people I would trust to get that done outside of him.

Consider me Liam Coen or bust.

Aaaannndd, Kiper just moved Levis to QB1 on his big board and has him going #3. That's wild, but I'm happy for the big fella.

Last edited:
Gino’s dad was my HS World Geography and he was awesome. When my dad found out, he said, “Don’t ever f*** with him.” (Which was not something that I needed to be told.)

My dad was friendly with him in the 70’s when they both worked at a Sears tire shop. One of the neighbor kids had accidentally stepped on his shoe during class change and he bitch slapped him right in the hallway. He was training Danny Fortson at the time and we got Danny Forston tall tales almost every day. Once he found out who my dad was, he gave me 99’s on every assignment for the semester.

There was a German kid in our class. He was always addressed as “Field Marshall.” Field Marshall would pay me to copy my papers for him. I would change the handwriting and a few words. I would get straight 99’s and he would get low 80’s and some 70’s for the same content.

We would watch VCR tapes of last week’s MMA fight for the entire period. To settle scores, he would bring in boxing gloves, move the desks, and let kids spar in the classroom.

What I’m saying is, I went to a terrible high school.

That Highlands era, over a span of 10 years or so, was something. Lorenzen, Derek Smith, another kid (Smith?) was a Tennessee OLineman, a Purdue DLineman (Grover), Guidugli, Justin Frisk, Mike Mitchell NFL, etal. Some knuckleheads, some criminals I believe, some recruiting shenanigan's. Glorious.

Gym guy giving out English lessons to a P5 head coach.

Gino bounced on us. He can GGP. I’m sure other self serving dolts will act as if it’s no big deal to leave your home state school to go to Cincy with probation looming. Wouldn’t want them leading UK’s offense either.
-Hey now, mom, both gmas, one great gma and moms husband all English lit majors, I’ve got a decent grasp on English and grammar. Just because I like shooting up Test and lifting weights doesn’t make me dumb BJ.

-I was always under the impression that Sharpe didn't ACTUALLY graduate high school and they all knew he would be ineligible but didn't want to be like, "he's actually pretty dumb but good at the basketball." That was my take. I guess I should expect it by now but never though Cal of all people would let parents/handlers tell him what to do. Unfortunately, I was thinking about 2010 Cal...

-All those BJW morons saying Levis should play because "what about the guys next to him?!?!" "FINISH THE SEASON LIKE A MAN!!!" "He's not the only one injured!!!" may be some of the least self-aware fans ever (and that's coming from me which says a lot). They all said they'd play which is easy knowing you'll never have that choice to make. I'm assuming they think all the players that come here are all about UK, to hell with the future, he should want a meaningless bowl win.

Reactions: jayroon
What happened to Highlands from a football standpoint? All those kids go to Beechwood now?
Ole Dale Bud Kilmer retired, the Tasty Freeze shutdown, and progress happened to southern Campbell County. Also heard it's tougher to enroll from outside the town as it is an in demand district, independent school system.

Ole Dale Bud Kilmer retired, the Tasty Freeze shutdown, and progress happened to southern Campbell County. Also heard it's tougher to enroll from outside the town as it is an in demand district, independent school system.
Actually, Cov Cath is just out recruiting them.

Gino’s dad was my HS World Geography and he was awesome. When my dad found out, he said, “Don’t ever f*** with him.” (Which was not something that I needed to be told.)
Mr. Guidugli was definitely not one to mess with.

UC played at Hawaii one time. A huge fight broke out in the stands/on the field at the end of the game.

Live on ESPN, he punched some huge Hawaiian from the 20 yd line all the way to the end zone.

In HS, Gino and my nephew took a visit together to EKU. They were with the coaches at Madison Garden in Richmond when somebody said, Mr. G, your car is getting towed. He told my BIL to drive the car off the hauler/tow truck and told the driver to let it go. He failed to comply and Mr. G "allegedly" pulled the guy out of the truck and beat the shit out of him.

The coaches told them to leave and they would take care of it.

Just returned from office party in city. What a fuc*ing embarrassment. Record profits and we get pigs in a blanket and a $200 gift card? I’m outta here. I’ll take a 25% raise with a new opportunity presented, thank you.

Wifey dropped me off, went to Arturo’s for a pizza with little man and picked me up. She enjoyed, I didn’t.

Wife just returned today from Louisville to emergency revisit her mom. Again. Rasputin. Now with a colostomy. While in UofL hospital, I intimated that William Heavenhill was being released at giftshop for one day only in Bardstown. She commandeered her brothers car, left hospital and boogied to snag me a bottle for Christmas. She got there with 15 minutes to spare before close. What. A. Gal.

Went to Church 100 year black tie fundraiser gala last night. Took my son, as wife was in KY. He ran the dance floor like Michael Flatley. Red hair, blue eyed Sicilian with the dancing genes of a freak. Who is this guy? Entire floor surrounded him like he was 4’ Travolta. Unreal.

Drank OF1920 tonight. Gym @5:00am.

Leggo

ADVERTISEMENT