ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Wynn, if you kept it together when the man went on about his poops, you're a better professional than me.

I had a plaintiff claim she had chronic "poor motility" due to bruising from the seatbelt after a car accident. I said so, you have constipation. She said no, it's different, and went on for a solid 2 minutes about how she cannot "defecate" without a special diet and various medications. This woman was dead ass serious testifying about how her poops were special. My face betrayed my feelings about this and it was a video depo. Oh well.

This girl I used to work with had a male Slky Dachshund posted on Facebook this week for adoption/sale, and man....
304911400_10221497483041010_6010898071828557638_n.jpg
^Snake Plisskin indeed

They’re all liars, pretzel, as you know. Never ceases to amaze me how little trouble people have lying, after they swear to tell the truth. People can be horrible.
Come on…you think the people you deal with give one f**k about laying their hand on the Bible and lying? I can do that and I’m not even in trouble for anything.

- Clemson isn't going to cover in SAE's pick contest so let's go Deacs.

- I've picked against UL every week so far and I'm soon to be 0-4 in that same contest. Maybe SAE will stop putting them on there. Or it's possible they are a decent team this year?

STD needs to host when MJ can't. He's the most quick-witted person of that group (including Matt) Not saying STD would be as good as Matt in the lead spot, but he's the best of the other three.
💯. Ryan Lemond sucks as a co-host. In no way is he capable of hosting a show on his own. When he's the host, the show is unlistenable.

Drew Franklin would be better than Lemond.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Per f***ing ESPN.com, we're down by 7 and half of the first quarter is gone. Meanwhile on this goddamn app, I'm being told that the game starts at 7.

F*** apps and f*** ESPN.

Reactions: ULISwuzPointGod
ADVERTISEMENT