ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keion Brooks not going to the draft. Any chance whatsoever that he comes back to UK? I doubt he would want to come back but if he does, I'm of mixed minds. On the one hand, I'd like to have our second out-of-state four year player under Cal. On the other hand, he's a really bad fit for this roster.

Didn’t Keion put out a list of like 16 schools not named Kentucky he was aiming to transfer too?

I’ll always remember the good times though. To me he’ll always be a CAT who declared for the draft but hey if that doesn’t work I’m gonna go somewhere, anywhere else.

We have people on here that wanted Devin Askew back but not Keion? Of course, I want a double digit scorer on the team. We have what 9 players right now thanks to that stupid a$$ hole coach?

When you watch Kerr coach he will play some 3-2, Box + 1 etc. Cal was a blessing in 2010. Today he’s an anchor. Things change when you can’t land the #1 and #2 player in the country. We could start with some inbounds plays.

Didn’t Keion put out a list of like 16 schools not named Kentucky he was aiming to transfer too?

I’ll always remember the good times though. To me he’ll always be a CAT who declared for the draft but hey if that doesn’t work I’m gonna go somewhere, anywhere else.
We will always have Kansas.

Finally, an interesting cycling story. Going to end with ole girl offing herself but still should be a decent dateline episode.

I think that makes DJ ineligible for UL...you can only hire a relative in a coaching position.
Thats if they are hired within the athletics department. If they are hired by the University side, outside of the AD- he can still play at UL.

I would assume that since they went to the lengths to hire him this way- its inevitable that DJ ends up there.

Yea the days of me getting that worked up over a kid who's going to play here (or anywhere) for 3.5 months are long gone.

Enjoy Floyd Street.
I’m old enough to remember when UK wasn’t a “oh noes if we don’t get one particular player we’re doomed” type of program but then again I’m an old head on these streets

Also- the internet has everything EXCEPT FOR APPARENTLY that clip from an old documentary about Sebastian Telfair where he’s playing a HS game in Louisville and there’s some UL fan hussie there telling the cameraman “I named my cat Bassie!” which is a shame because I feel like that’s something we should all have access to in times like this.

Last edited:
This Onion article will be 8 years old on Friday.

A big problem is that we can never find a time to address the issue. By the time, we get past the Republican-requested “this is NOT the time to get into this - people just died, libs!” grace period, we have another mass shooting. So we have another grace period then another shooting. It’s like an ongoing cycle.

I’ll just keep praying, I guess.

A big problem is that we can never find a time to address the issue. By the time, we get past the Republican-requested “this is NOT the time to get into this - people just died, libs!” grace period, we have another mass shooting. So we have another grace period then another shooting. It’s like an ongoing cycle.

You forgot to add "This is not the time to politicize this..."

Reactions: 80 Proof and wcc31
How would you prefer the sensible people in this country initiate discourse on the subject matter then? Should we call town hall meetings? Convene at the All Wool and a Yard Wide Democratic Club down on Hickory Street for open mic night?

I’d suggest just mocking, deflecting and creating strawman arguments.

It’s just elementary school kids getting slaughtered by guns again. You and all the hens are stupid for being upset about it. Sometimes gunmen just shoot a bunch of people/kids - get over it.

Thanks for keeping politics out of GYERO.

Also, it needs to be in person and not online whenever the appropriate time comes. That might clog Hank's FB timeline.

It’s just elementary school kids getting slaughtered by guns again. You and all the hens are stupid for being upset about it. Sometimes gunmen just shoot a bunch of people/kids - get over it.

Um, there is a key point missing in this statement. There is a reason the gun showed up and went off.

I won’t argue we don’t need better regulation on guns, but until we aren’t offended by killing off these sick POS’s who shoot up schools then you can’t make it make sense that the gun is the problem.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Nearly 20 little kids just got gunned down a week after a bunch of people got shot grocery shopping.
...and after dozens get shot (inc. kids) in Chicago EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. 218 ytd...inc. 34 victims age 19 and under.

I'll hang up and listed to every liberal squawk box talking point about this issue.

We're all sick about this tragedy, but don't pick and choose when you care to get angry. I'll expect you to be vocal about all of the senseless murders in Chicago, NYC, LA, SF, Philly, etc.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT