ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

- I think being a girl dad fundamentally changes you emotionally. Makes you a complete sap.

- John Mayer on tour - just him and his guitar. I would love to go but closest he’s getting is Nashville and Cleveland,

-- Just wait until she gets married. Tough day fer sure.

-- It's a little further than Nashville, but tix in St Louis were half of the price on his last tour.

Lobby bathrooms are great the same way eating a non-fancy meal at a restaraunt is great.

Can I get the same meal at home? Sure. But then I gotta clean up, put away leftovers, etc. Sometimes you wanna ignore the aftermath.

HE’S THE PRINCE OF A REGIONAL HVAC DYNASTY, SELF PROCLAIMED CZAR OF ALL THINGS COVID AND NOW THE ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY ON PROPER USAGE OF HOTEL TOILETS WHO ALSO FINDS TIME TO WORK OUT 8 DAYS A WEEK..

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE TRUE LAST STANDING RENAISSANCE MAN… ANTHONY735 .

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Always respected the old dudes in a public bathroom actively trying to put on an audible fireworks display half a second after they sit down in their stall. The sigh/groan after the first wave of chunky shit and farts always makes me giggle a little. Can’t laugh too loud though… that’s disrespectful.

Reactions: Catman100
-I too was very scared of quicksand as a youngster. Thought it was hiding in the temperate woods of KY for sure.

-Was banned for 24 hours on FB, which I rarely ever comment on, just answer messages usually, for saying zombies are a shitty villain anymore. Dumb, look fake, boring, been done 189 times.

Zombies are losers. Apparently zombie lives matter or people are identifying as zombies now? 🤷‍♂️

-in regards to pooing in front of a significant other, who cares? First few months of dating and living together, sure. After a year you’ve already been all those places and you know what people do, who cares?

My ex in KW and I never closed the bathroom doors and would converse while one was pooing. Maybe it’s from being an RN or something idk but it definitely doesn’t affect how I think of them.

I could watch her poo and ask her to climb on in bed for some hanky panky.

-Renoing a house is always interesting. Kitchen cabinets 5K to replace them all, alright I get it. 8K to tear out a bathroom shower/tub and install glass and tile, fair enough.

It’s buying the little things. Matching new door knobs and hinges was like a grand. You don’t really think how many door knobs and hinges you have until you start counting them.

But I also can’t live with those cheap ass looking gold door knobs all over, just an awful look. I know gold is “popular” again for some horrible reason but I don’t get it.

Last edited:
-I too was very scared of quicksand as a youngster. Thought it was hiding in the temperate woods of KY for sure.

-Was banned for 24 hours on FB, which I rarely ever comment on, just answer messages usually, for saying zombies are a shitty villain anymore. Dumb, look fake, boring, been done 189 times.

Zombies are losers. Apparently zombie lives matter or people are identifying as zombies now? 🤷‍♂️

-in regards to pooing in front of a significant other, who cares? First few months of dating and living together, sure. After a year you’ve already been all those places and you know what people do, who cares?

My ex in KW and I never closed the bathroom doors and would converse while one was pooing. Maybe it’s from being an RN or something idk but it definitely doesn’t affect how I think of them.

I could watch her poo and ask her to climb on in bed for some hanky panky.

-Renoing a house is always interesting. Kitchen cabinets 5K to replace them all, alright I get it. 8K to tear out a bathroom shower/tub and install glass and tile, fair enough.

It’s buying the little things. Matching new door knobs and hinges was like a grand. You don’t really think how many door knobs and hinges you have until you start counting them.

But I also can’t live with those cheap ass looking gold door knobs all over, just an awful look. I know hold is “popular” again for some horrible reason but I don’t get it.
In the future if you're going to take my side, don't post it.

There is a great foreign film from the 70s directed by Luis Bunuel, a master of "surrealism". I don't remember the name of it, but there was a scene that imagined if people socialized around going to the bathroom instead of eating, as both are necessary bodily functions. People gather in a dining room but it is not used for eating. There are toilets there so they go to the bathroom in between their conversations. When they need to eat, they go off alone to a little room, lock the door, and do so in private as to avoid embarrassment.
Sounds awesome.

You Bengal Boys’ guy Joe Mixon has a warrant out for his arrest for aggravated menacing. Who could’ve seen this coming from a guy that punched a girl in the face on camera in public?

There is a great foreign film from the 70s directed by Luis Bunuel, a master of "surrealism". I don't remember the name of it, but there was a scene that imagined if people socialized around going to the bathroom instead of eating, as both are necessary bodily functions. People gather in a dining room but it is not used for eating. There are toilets there so they go to the bathroom in between their conversations. When they need to eat, they go off alone to a little room, lock the door, and do so in private as to avoid embarrassment.

Spoiler alert please

I actually know the other person (sort of) in the Joe Mixon case. They are the manager of one of my relatives.

She said they had a traffic “altercation,” no accident or anything, but she honked at him and flipped him off. He pointed a gun at her and drove away, so she took a picture of his license plate. She had no idea who he was.

In my house I’ve always asked the ladies if they killed the bathroom on their way out. Nothing worse than walking blindly into a bathroom after the scientifically proven worst smelling creature defecates. Only thing I know that would make a possum or vulture puke.

Found out an ex Milf I was messing with got arrested for meth and pistol whipping a guy. I knew she was crazy but damn.

So the Chinese, supposedly known for technology, sent a spy balloon to the US. An effing balloon 🎈 Guess their hypersonic aircraft is on the same level as the Russian military.

I was a big Joe Kane fan and agree that "Kane is able". We didn't get to see what he could do when he came back for his senior season with the Wolfpack. It was a valiant effort against Georgia Tech in the EAC title game and it did save Coach Winters Job. That can't go unnoticed. That said, we are leaving off Tim "He could go all the way" Wayman at Michigan. He did win the Heisman that year. I know Joe had his stint in rehab but that year was a good one for Wayman.

-Rondo and Ulis on the coaching staff. Big fan of that. 2 of the best floor generals in basketball the last 20 years. Now that's how you get to modern basketball. Will he listen to them? Don't know but I think Rondo is going to be a great coach.

-If you're into healthy lifestyle shit, the Max Lugavere Podcast is excellent. Huberman is pretty good too but it's very dorky.

-Jordan Day. 2/3/23. Fun fact. He made north of 250 million last year.

-Speaking of GOATS, Brady got 375 million from Fox. Shew.

-Saw the question: What series would you bring back for 1 season? Going to assume it's peak. I'm going, Trailer Park Boys.

-Who coaches Florida's men basketball team?

Define successful? Rondo is smart enough to spin that into a new assistant position somewhere if they butt heads too much or if he thinks Cal is too stubborn etc.

On the flip side, as has been stated, he won’t be a yes man so either Cal accepts input and gets better because if it, or this position is used to grow.

Either way that’s win win with the class coming in next year!

Yeah, I really kinda want to see that Cal/Rondo dynamic because "something" will happen. Rajon doesn't seem to be the most communicative guy. Doc Rivers or Tubby said if he didn't like something he wouldn't do it but you'd have to explain why he should do it and if he understood then he would do it and if not, he still wouldn't do it. Which is probably not what Cal wants but he's the hero we need.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT