ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock Reeves will be on the bench and Wheeler will throw to the Gatlingburg pussy for a turnover.

I mean I have no logical understanding of why Cal wouldn’t start Reeves. None. Same reason he didn’t start Quickley until he had to. I mean . . . what is the philosophy on that???? It’s freaking obvious that he’s the best offensive player/natural scorer on the team. It’s obscene that he has been treated the way he has.
Here is my coach.

For sure but unless you’re cool with dumping oil back into the ground you still have to drive to a place and pay to have them dispose of it. So what’s the net gain there? I’d rather just pay at that point.

And as worthless as I think recycling and clean energy is at this point with china and India destroying any good we do, I’m still not okay with dumping straight oil into the ground.
I don't dump oil into the ground. I pour it into gallon milk jugs, and drop it off at Auto Zone, when it's convenient. They'll take up to 5 gallons at a time for free. I wouldn't call a minimal effort like that a deal breaker. LOL

What kind of a dick still digs a hole and dumps used motor oil in it?
I change it because it's easy, I enjoy, and you DO save money. Even if it's only a 100 dollars a year. I DID say, I get why folks might not want to do it. I didn't spend money on the "stuff" I need. I already own a flat plastic container, a socket set, an oil filter wrench, and ramps/jack stands. I have for decades.

Last edited:
Nice W boys.

Fn2nMTOWAAAt5ti

Reactions: klambert6
As for changing oil - for me one of the “manliest adult” feelings is telling my 21 year old daughter to bring her car over so I can change her oil

Let me help you make that feel more like a slam dunk
My 20 year old daughter has more tools than I do and showed me how to change oil on our cars

BUT HEY - I got other talents
Just ask the FBI

What was the deal with Ole Miss fans booing Fredrick all game?Were they pissed he went to Gatlinburg to get engaged instead of Biloxi? Weird

Last edited:
Reactions: CastleRubric
Ole Miss is the type of team ./ fanbase that you never really think THAT much of....until you go there

Then you are very likely to come away wanting to shear their mama bangs off with a weed eater and burn down the whole sappy GAHHHHH-ROVE

Also - I somehow felt like I was at a high school prom while walking around the Grove pre game (damn, this was a while back too -- Rich Brooks Team)

Anywho -- congrats on living in Mississsiiiisssiiishumpbackmountainiisiiii, yall

Back in the early 90s we (the band) would sometimes choose a player on the opposing team to boo for the evening. We usually stopped about halfway through the first half though, so kudos to their student section for sticking with it. We also cheered on a few Tennessee State (or Tech?) players too.

Programs with more 4* commits than us:

(16) Alabama, UGA, OSU, Notre Dame, LSU, Texas A&M, Michigan, OU, Texas, UT, Miami, Auburn, Clemson, Oregon, Florida, Penn State

Ranked 26th overall. This "down year" in recruiting is probably the 3rd best Stoops class, the best pre-Stoops class ever, and puts us right below the traditional power schools.

Stoops is on thin ice with this BS, per fake gold chains enthusiasts

Last edited:
-I'm glad we won but he's almost completely reverted. In fact I'm probably more disheartened today than after the USC game.

-Oscar and Wheeler can't play together on defense. Oscar is terrible in pnr and Wheeler is even worse because of how small. At least Wallace's size can make the ball handler think twice.

-Livingston getting run over one of the shooters is insanity. Pure psycho favoritism because he was a 5*.

-He has to get CJ right. He needs as much run as possible. Only player that can put us over the top if he gets hot.

Last edited:
I think it's time to accept CJ for what he is, which is a non shooting contributor.
We have played what, 22 games and his shot has fallen in maybe one or two games?
I don't know what changed from his time in Iowa to now, but a real shooter does not miss as many wide open shots as he does.

Focus on Reeves, give him more PT and ride with him. At least he has shown he can make outside shots or go to the rim and get buckets.

From time to time since I have been watching UK we always hear in preseason about somebody lighting up the court. Making shots from everywhere. Going to be a big contributor. Then the season starts and it never pans out. I am afraid CJ may be one of those practice shooters that never feels as confident in the actual trenches.

Reactions: bradyjames
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT