ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeves is the new

giphy.gif

Reactions: Col. Angus
What does an oil change cost at a Valvoline etc. these days?

It takes about 20 minutes and 18 to 20 dollars to do it yourself.
I had my oil changed at Valvoline a couple of weeks ago. I needed premium oil and I also needed new wiper blades and a new engine filter so altogether it was $150.
I was a little shocked. I had always had it done at the Lincoln dealership before and it was a lot less, but working full time I can’t go when they are open anymore.

Gotta play like Loyola Marymount. Get a shot up in less than :10 and let Oscar work the boards. Get up 75-100 shots. It's our only chance.

Radio announcers are pointing out how we have been hammered and pushed down and no call and the last Miss basket was a goal tend. Cal really has no love from the refs.
Eh the refs have been fine. Thiero wasn’t called for a goal tend earlier, only 12 total fouls and a nice pace to the game. Just because Cal screams like a lunatic all the damn time at the refs doesn’t mean they have been awful.

Speaking of, seems like ole boy has been really over the top lately with the antics on the sidelines. Can’t quite put my finger on why.

Reactions: roguemocha
Gotta play like Loyola Marymount. Get a shot up in less than :10 and let Oscar work the boards. Get up 75-100 shots. It's our only chance.
Honestly, this may be the least likely thing to occur than I have ever read on here. I’ll be knocking hole-in-ones stiff at the effing GYERO glow in the dark putt putt conglomerate before that happens….

I swear every summer I look at our roster and think we are looking improved and feel confident

Then come middle of SEC play and we are one tweak knee and 2 fouls away from absolute shit show cause other 10 guys can’t dribble the ball

Reactions: rudd1 and Stoneule
Eh the refs have been fine. Thiero wasn’t called for a goal tend earlier, only 12 total fouls and a nice pace to the game. Just because Cal screams like a lunatic all the damn time at the refs doesn’t mean they have been awful.

Speaking of, seems like ole boy has been really over the top lately with the antics on the sidelines. Can’t quite put my finger on why.
Dementia. I’m telling you, it’s dementia

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT