ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal screaming at Askew for not passing to Mintz sums it all up. I can’t believe a $9m/yr coach thought slipping a ball screen would get Mintz open. But yah, that was Askew’s fault.

FOH

Reactions: jayroon
Does anyone know if it will be Matt Jones doing the postgame show? If it is just Ryan Lemond, I'll go ahead not even try to catch it.

Who knew you needed more than 2 guards and at least one of them has to be able to create on their own. This game of basketball is too hard to figure out. You’d think 4 forwards and a single guard would waltz right through Indy.

A lot of you seem upset and I just dont understand why. You're forgetting that the regular season doesnt matter anymore. Losing to KU, UNC, and UL (all mediocre) in one season doesnt matter anymore. Beating lower ranked teams in the tournament doesnt matter anymore, and hasnt in years. Success at UK isnt the issue- its about Cal and his children and how happy they are and how much they benefit from the program that we've devoted a large part of our life to and how much they resent us as people- thats what matters with UK basketball anymore.

LULZ at getting mad about wins and losses and being embarrassed week in and week out. Sure I liked it when we won a couple of games in a row, but what I really want to see is these guys happy when they transfer or play semi-professional basketball later in their. A few of you really need to think about how you define "Success."

This coach with these players is just embarrassing!

Down the stretch there isn’t a person(let alone a coach) that wouldn’t let Mintz run the show the last 4 minutes of every game.

Meanwhile this dipshit continues on with askew who not only picked up his dribble once or twice, but 3 damn times at the absolute worst spot he could have whether it be with 8 seconds on the play clock, or 24 seconds on the game clock at damn near half court.

I’d keep Mintz, Allen, Toppin and Jackson and tell everyone else to GTFO.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
What's so puzzling about this is Cal and KSR both said we're figuring it out and getting hot at the right time, and the SEC tournament seeding is setting up for us to make a run... I guess it's a good thing I held off on booking my flight to the Final Four.

Reactions: Voinovich.
I think this the 2nd time while behind this conference season that we have had basically a shot clock violation with under a minute to play.

“I put Dontaie in...told them get him the ball! What’d they do? THEY DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT Him!!! Whaaaa??”

That fat mfer man. He sat Dontaie the entire first half while he tried to figure out if UF was in zone or not. F him. Dontaie’s leaving and I hope he drops 50 on Cal’s dumbass.

How bad of a look is this? He played him 4 minutes the entire F’ing game. None the entire first half and lobs this quote out.

Hey, Dontaie, just in case you were still thinking of staying around and fighting for playing time, I think even your teammates hate you.

P.S.- I'm sending this to you through the media. I know that's publicly embarrassing, but you know how much I abhor you. It turns my fat stomach to think of actually talking to you. Happy trails, kid.

Oh and let me remind you guys who want Cal out, just based on performance and the decline of the program over the last few years... this years team had to deal with something no other team did. Covid-19: The Chinese Coronavirus. Not one other team had to deal with this- only UK. No other team had to deal with C-19 when they ran an antiquated offense. No other team had to deal with C-19 when their coach was forced to mismanage just about every player on the roster. And no other program had to deal with C-19 when players cursed their coaches and team and quit midseason. UK is the only program playing under a pandemic. Every other school had the regular amount of time to prepare for the season and no other team had any interruptions or had to wear masks. Only UK had to deal with this.

So yeah, all of you all complaining about how bad things have become "on the court" well maybe you should consider what this team, and only this team had to deal with off the court.

Lotta (deserved) shit about Askew & Cal, but very little about Brooks.

He was a BUM, and has been far too often as the returning vet & team leader (Mintz is our best player but neither of those)

His hands are atrocious. I couldn’t be more disappointed in what he’s done overall.

Yes, he missed 9 games, but he’s looked like anything but “the vet” in anything but select spots sprinkled throughout his return.

I think he can absolutely be an all conference+ next season (if), but he’s really let me down.

Poppin Toppin is a more valuable player right now - who’s my favorite player, but c’mon KEION. 4 & 4, 1-5, 0 assists/steals, 3 turnovers, and the usual ENDLESS weak ass hands that lead to things that don’t show up in the BoxScore

Wake up.

Last edited:
It's hard to think about the fact that we didn't pursue Carlik Jones because we already had Askew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT