ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but he was the glue of the late Tubby teams and it went off the rails when he graduated so lets not talk about that.

I’m cool with maybe just moving all the rape allegation talk offline. Work for everyone else?

Thanks.

2Pac - I ain't Mad At Cha / Hit Em Up / How Do You Want It
Em - The Way I am / Superman
Lil Wayne - Stuntin Like My Daddy / Lollipop / Ice Cream Sprinkles
BIG - Big Poppa / 10 Crack Commandments
Kayne - Mercy
Outkast - Two Dope Boyz In A Caddillac
Rick Ross - Diced pineapples

2Pac - I ain't Mad At Cha / Hit Em Up / How Do You Want It
Em - The Way I am / Superman
Lil Wayne - Stuntin Like My Daddy / Lollipop / Ice Cream Sprinkles
BIG - Big Poppa / 10 Crack Commandments
Kayne - Mercy
Outkast - Two Dope Boyz In A Caddillac
Rick Ross - Diced pineapples
1c288f82bce7476e4be006b7c5aefb97

Had to look up wtf “beskar” is.

Beskar, also known as Mandalorian iron, was an alloy used in Mandalorian armor, notable for its high tolerance to extreme forms of damage. The metal was durable enough to withstand a direct blaster shot and could repel lightsaber strikes.”

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Beskar

Sounds pretty dope, hopefully it makes our football team good.

Last edited:
Considering a purchase of a 1913 model T. Dirt cheap but needs ALOT fixing as it has sat in the Calvert city drive in museum for 20-30 years.

Is that one of old doc Colburn’s? I didn’t think there was anything in there that was for sale. I need to call one of the Harrington boys if that’s the case.

Reactions: krazykats
James Marine. You wanted a meeting.

Oh, yes, sorry man. Tell him that we have funding to build out maritime technology solutions and we need a pilot company to develop this with. We’re currently working with the oil and ag majors, but we think there’s a big play in working with the carriers - both barge and ocean vessel - on providing integrated solutions to improve efficiencies in maritime shipping. We’re not a startup and the investment is covered on our end.

Oh, yes, sorry man. Tell him that we have funding to build out maritime technology solutions and we need a pilot company to develop this with. We’re currently working with the oil and ag majors, but we think there’s a big play in working with the carriers - both barge and ocean vessel - on providing integrated solutions to improve efficiencies in maritime shipping. We’re not a startup and the investment is covered on our end.

Don't forget to mention that you can leverage synergies, break down silos, and do more with less. It's that kind of visonary, out-of-the-box thinking that will lead to a paradigm shift, raising the bar on efficiency and becoming a true win-win for all parties.

Once you monetize, I see a cash cow in your future. At the end of the day, if you stick to your core competencies and do your due diligence, you can move the needle without burning the candle at both ends.

Is that one of old doc Colburn’s? I didn’t think there was anything in there that was for sale. I need to call one of the Harrington boys if that’s the case.

It’s actually my aunts. She passed a few years back but none the the people on my side of the family care enough, and the Harrington’s pulled on their cars out of there over the years.

There are 4-5 cars still in there but have sat so long no one cares to go thru making them right.

So because I can get it so cheap, and drop a ton into, I might. However I could be wrong on the model T and waiting on info of my options.

He said he could get you a meeting with Ingram.

He said he could get you a meeting with Ingram.
That would be great! I met with them last year in their Nashville office (including one of the Ingrams). My key point of contact I was working with then left the company. But it would be good to reconnect.

I don’t know anything about the barge industry but I do see a bunch of Ingram barges going up and down the river every morning when I’m out there fishing. Hope that helps.

Reactions: WayneDougan
If this season finale of GYERO doesn’t end up in a classic mix-up with Wayne’s company showing up to attach their tech to a barge, only to discover it’s actually a model T left on the banks of the Mississipp’ as Krazy pilots a barge full of bourbon and lumber scraps down the river on his way to ruin PTI’s running club’s big race (cliffhanger) I’m going drop my subscription to STARZ.

😂😂😂

Good for these restaurant owners. I used to know John Varanase a little. He’s a fireplug who clearly gives no touchs moving forward about ANDY’s executive shutdown.

I'm 100% for opening the restaurants back up [my wife has a side gig as a restaurant owner so she's been hit hard], but if the state pulls a food license due to noncompliance with an order my understanding is that food suppliers will no longer deliver because the suspension is flagged in the system somehow. So, not sure how they can continue to operate if supplies are cut off.

Woke up for the early feeding with little critter. Sitting here in my slippers, gym shorts, and henley sipping on some coffee. Got the Christmas playlist going with the tree providing ambiance. Critter is smiling and laughing, got a good grind on the caffeine beans, and the sun is slowly making its ascent into the day.

Life is good.

- F***ing Covid. Started feeling a lot better a couple weeks ago. Woke up two days after feeling close to normal and got hit again with everything.

Still testing positive and can't travel back back home until I get a negative. Feeling a lot better though.

- Colorado is a nice state, but ready to get back home. Been 11 months straight with no time off due to the pandemic. The people kind of suck too.

- Taking a good 3-4 months off, a lot of travel in store. Despite taking the L, only my third out of 41...made out very well.

- GOP keeps the senate.

- Documentary recs? Especially odd/off beat ones.

I'm 100% for opening the restaurants back up [my wife has a side gig as a restaurant owner so she's been hit hard], but if the state pulls a food license due to noncompliance with an order my understanding is that food suppliers will no longer deliver because the suspension is flagged in the system somehow. So, not sure how they can continue to operate if supplies are cut off.
Yes, very similar to if schools open he has told the teachers he will pull their teaching certificates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT