ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
<-- sells insurance.

Mine is a career where you work hard for 5/10/15 years, build a nice book of business, then hire other people to handle all the menial bs so you can spend your time golfing, drinking, lunching, and dining and calling it "work."

Really upset I didn't start my business much, much sooner. 1 1/2 years in, and I'm definitely ready for that "make a ton of money and don't work much" phase.

I was led to believe there is also a day you can take off in the middle of the week to just sit around the house and wekkit/eat pizza rolls/do some on-line gambling/other sinful creations? Pretty strong selling point in all honesty.

Having a shared Spotify account produced some solid results for the annual spins. A top 5 featuring (IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH JAMS WERE MINE):

Ice Cream Paint Job
The Way I Live (Baby Boy Da Prince)
2 Songs from Hamilton
A song off of Taylor Swifts most recent work

In typical GYERO fashion Anth is not only a HVAC czar, he’s the foremost authority on all things COVID and now he can practice law better than 99.9% licensed attorneys.

What can this man NOT do?
1 and 2 are accurate.

As for law, 99% of us can practice law better than licensed attorneys. Have you not watched My Cousin Vinny or the Bird Law Episode of Sunny in Philadelphia?

-speaking of MJK...puscifer has a new record out, yet to give it a listen.

-Puscifer>>>a perfect circle...and as a qotsa fan I love troy van leeuwen.

-also the old bassist (smoking hot sex incarnate) from a perfect circle is now with pixies.

^i am delighted at how much this post is gonna irritate/bemuse pti/anth/bbdk/goose.

Last edited:
Reactions: pretzel__logic
The first thing I am probably going to do post vaccine is attend a concert. It wont be tool but something where I can enjoy a buzz and some live tunes. Second is book a UK game trip, don't care where or against who Ill be there ripping CATS enjoying cold ones. @UGA Fall 2021 looks to be the play.

Danny Carey and Tomas Haake (Meshuggah) are the most technically proficient AND fun drummers alive right now. Stewart Copeland is right there, too, although I confess I'm not familiar with his work post-Police. Paul Wertico with Pat Metheny Group, too.

/music takes

Reactions: Mossip
- Is Anth so pissed he dropped c*nt on an office lady?

- Insurance? Really? I can’t see it for me and I’m the type that could sell salt to a slug. It is insulated from a bad economy though so that’s nice.

- Favorite singles from a rapper Top 5:

Pac- Ambitions as a rider
Big- A story to tell
OutKast- Aquemini
UGK- Hi Life
Em- If I had

That’s tough to reign in too! Not even sure I’m happy with that, even.

- Considering a purchase of a 1913 model T. Dirt cheap but needs ALOT fixing as it has sat in the Calvert city drive in museum for 20-30 years.

But that sucker would be dope AF in the gift shop of a Down Home Distillery.

- Hank, I don’t hate you, this is an internet message board where everyone is harsh AF, especially to me. I just really don’t like group thinkers and you seem to be in that line as if you are scared to be yourself. Clearly I am my own person regardless of a single thought against me.

We just different, and I’m sure that is a compliment for both of us.

- It’s taken a few years for me to realize this, and at some point I know I’ve met and spoke with SAE way before GYERO, but......

Does he not come off as the least privileged person here despite graduating from St X and UK and being an SAE in college? Shew wee, I bet his life has been rough!

Last edited:
- It’s taken a few years for me to realize this, and at some point I know I’ve met and spoke with SAE way before GYERO, but......

Does he not come off as the least privileged person here despite graduating from St X and UK and being an SAE in college? Shew wee, I bet his life has been rough!

It's tough out there for a G, trying to find a quality pair of chinos for under $150.

🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: grantbob
In an alternate universe, pretzel & Bonz are definitely the married anth&Sloot/80&B$ royalty of GYERO.

I speak from 24-years of personal experience when I say that SAECATFAN and his brothers always have come off as quintessential blue-collar, dyed in the wool, working-class democrats. Like the Kennedys.

Even Westside Barbell thinks that guy is a doofus. holy lol.

A safety squat bar, dip belt and deadlift bar should never be on the same platform under any circumstance. Incredible.

*this has been your Friday announcement from the Gains Conductor, carry on.

Reactions: CSC81
I want Vandy in the SEC so it gets us a football win almost every year, but good lord, if the SEC is looking at them objectively they'd kick them the eff out for embarrassing the league. They don't even have a real AD role.

If Bonzo is the Conductor of the Gain Train, then pretzel_logic is certainly his top Engineer.

Add in the heavy metal-centric postings and it's pretty uncanny. By the way, pretzel, how are your calves?
I'm assuming she dances like the banana emoticon and her go to move is the hanging flower pot. Probably been know to pull the Irish exit a time or two.

They're either separated twins or soulmates.

Condolences to the lawyers in this thread who were classified as “1A” when the Kentucky lawyer selective service drafts were instituted in the mid-2000’s.

TYFYS

Haake redefined my understanding of metal drumming (as a drummer myself) with "Bleed". He rewired my entire genome with "Clockworks" however.

I'm calling horseshit on Spotifys genre definitions. Said I listened to post hardcore, djent and chill hop the most this year. Wut?

I believe Bonzo perfected the hanging flower pot on KRP, who I also believe is too large these days for him to pick up.

Reactions: Bonzo Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT