ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Knight, no personality take was a scroll-by observation. He was a damn good college PG. We've had really good kids come through here during Cal's tenure; hard to really hate on any of em. One more title and a system that wasn't such a chore to watch, and none of us would be bitching. But here we are.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Official BIG BOOM alert in Louisville

Few things crack me up more than those posts, but it shook my house.

-Oh, and I’m not taking shit from a pussy who’s not watching our 4th game of the year. Thanks
Interesting to hear. Our BamaBoomTracker has been very quiet lately after an extremely busy spring and summer..

These were just the booms that were logged in a single day in the spring when things were really firing off.
Screen-Shot-2019-03-22-at-12.58.35-PM.png

I've had a lot of experiences at that very White Castles. Most of which are worst than our fine Mayor's incident. Week suspension is plenty, off the record respekt knucks.
Snarky text group agreed when we discussed the case this morning. Had to give a witness statement after seeing a fight there some time ago. Believe it started with a couple teens making fun of a lady for eating sliders with a fork, and her husband went ape shit on them.

Obviously nothing new to the Shively leadership. If you all remember my Uncle Ron (South End Royalty) faced some legal issues when he was a councilman for starting a fight at a town hall, then putting thumbtacks behind the wheel of an opponents vehicle.

Early 20s, during a solid snow ice storm, we convinced our late night cabbie, an Iraqi who let us know he had a gun in the car, to stop at that White Castle with the condition we'd buy his food. At some point during the order we nixed that part of the deal. So when returning to the cab he was pissed af, locked us out and went in to get food. Freezing our ass off we break into the cab with designs to take off. Thankfully, the keys were not in the damn thing. Shew. Instead we just reset the meter and turn the radio on full blast. Needless to say he was not amused by any of it. We somehow talk him into not calling the cops. Awkward ride home. We tell him our house is about a half a block before the actual house and jump out to make a run for it. We get about 10 steps in on a solid sheet of ice and all bust our asses. WC all over the street. He walks up to our dumbasses and we pay him. Then we get home and decide to egg our own cars. So next day was spent trying to get frozen eggs off our car.

Last edited:
iu

I can get dang near teary eyed thinking about Liggins and his dreams. Kid earned every bit of what he got. When he got a cup of coffee with the Cavs and became a fan favorite, earning the respect of everybody by locking down NBA talent, I was so proud.
And moments later he’s calling Harrison Barnes a bitch and just generally dog cussing him.

I am fine with this bashing of former legends (knock yourself out), Just keep the Lil General out of it.

Knowing what we know about Pitino now, how much did he pay Mash ? $100K ?

I'm not real keen on the idea of shitting on any former player who can shoot. I'd give a nut to have a guard right now who could shoot.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
RANDOMS

--If you hate Chuck Hayes, I hate you.

--Spent a nice little 5 hours angsting in my car last night outside MedVet while my bulimic kitty was getting examined. According to vets, not only do people carry covid, so they can't come in with their sick and scared animals, but also, the animal's carriers are hazardous and must be returned to the owner in their vehicles. The tech brought me her carrier AND collar while she was admitted and it made me feel like she died in there. (Spoiler: she did not. She did get, among a number of other treatments, an enema. I can't emphasize enough how pitiful a cat uncontrollably pooping and getting embarrassed and upset in her carrier in the front seat of a car is.)

--EAD and DIAF are succinct, effective, little missives; but something capturing the essence of giving a sick cat covered in her own poop and enema juice a bath at 3 am would be a nice addition, IMO.

--Deandre Liggins was the dawg of all dawgs, and I could stand a few more dawgs of questionable character on Cal's squads. Those guys mysteriously disappeared with WWW. Give me generational poverty and arrest records, Cal.

--Would also give Rob's nut for a guard who could shoot.

--Shoutout to the fine people of Erlanger for not stealing my car last night when I left all the windows down for obvious reasons.

--Shoutout also the attorney who replied all to an email, including my boss, telling me to come work for him instead. Cute?

--Is WWW dead? Or just hanging out with Rod Strickland someplace?

--Have had to threaten EPOs on two exes. Fortunately did not have to file. I made some pretty poor choices in dating prospects as a younger Pretzel. Pro tip, don't show up on your ex's doorstep late at night, tell her you still love her, that you drive past her place all the time wanting to talk to her, and that you park outside sometimes. Kinda concerning behavior?

--I'm a glutton for punishment and I am going to watch the next Cats game and then bitch about it the whole time, hope that's acceptable. #BitchBus

My last memory of Chuck Hayes was spring break 2005. I had graduated from UK but was coming in to meet up with my Kentucky boys and then go to Florida. One of my best friends was dating Chuck Hayes ex-gf (RIP Jenny) and Chuck Hayes happened to be at Two Keys (RIP Two Keys) the same night we were all there the night before Florida. He saw his ex with my buddy, didn’t take kindly to it, and turned into a rage filled monster that tried to murder my buddy who turned into Usain Bolt and sprinted down S Limestone. Good times, gooooood times We had a nice tourney run a week later too so seems like Chuck was able to move on.

--Spent a nice little 5 hours angsting in my car last night outside MedVet while my bulimic kitty was getting examined. According to vets, not only do people carry covid, so they can't come in with their sick and scared animals, but also, the animal's carriers are hazardous and must be returned to the owner in their vehicles. The tech brought me her carrier AND collar while she was admitted and it made me feel like she died in there. (Spoiler: she did not. She did get, among a number of other treatments, an enema. I can't emphasize enough how pitiful a cat uncontrollably pooping and getting embarrassed and upset in her carrier in the front seat of a car is.)

--Have had to threaten EPOs on two exes.

I guess pretzel is a broad.

Not that anyone cares, but The Clown's favorite ex-player?

Ed Davender...

(also, check out AB "Happy" Chandler, singing MOKH on Senior night)

My first favorite Wildcat. My dad got me an autographed picture of him which I framed and hung in my first apartment in Mt. Adams. One night, I had BBdK up from Louisville. We went out and partied. Woke up the next day to empty pizza boxes and my ED pic off the wall in my shower for no reason. smh

Doron did have a pretty smile that was only slightly outdone by his pretty stroke. I loved that guy and his ZFG attitude.

Reactions: 80 Proof
With all this shade toward former players especially B Knight and the tragedy that befell him, you guys have hit a new low.

What's next, throwing shade at one Rob Lock?

Don't go there.....

Reactions: wcc31
Oh, ok. Alowed to appreciate:

1. One of the biggest dicks in UK history that I have no recollection of playing.
2. (I don't really mean this Deron) The guy that stood and watched Laetner shot a wide open shot.
3. Guy who literally never won anything.
4. Valid.
2. I always heard Deron did what he was supposed to do but Pelfry was supposed to front Laetner and play the ball but froze .

Reactions: 80 Proof
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT