ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
STICK TO POLITICS, MATT!!!

Solid day lined up today. From awake until 5, don't do shit. After that, meeting friends at Hoops for some wings and beers.

Tomorrow making a bunch of cannoli instead of the wife baking me birfday cake. I'd say 2 dozen should be enough to last the next few days.

UK. Man. That made everything better. It actually got me pumped for the UL game Saturday too. Told Dwayne I hope his kid scores 30 but UK wins by as much. If the team that played yesterday shows up Saturday, UK by double digits.

Tsunami coverage is awful. No warning and a giant ass wave comes for your soul.

You’ve met me multiple times, most recently in the Bahamas this summer when you and your crew saddled up with the Schems, Beans and I, all slamming extry tall sex on the beach cocktails and trying to get those skanks to sleep with Shannon the Dude.

Tip of the cap tho for admitting your entire operation is doing the modern day equivalent of splicing cable with HOB. Glad you finally saw fit to throw the small monthly fee JDrum & companies way after all these years.

Also, I’ve never given a political take in here the decade plus I’ve been around. About as middle of the road as they come and don't think this is the forum for said topic.

I didn’t realize that was you. Just for the record, I would be glad to subscribe the real way..I subscribe to Herald, Courier, Cats pause, Athletic, etc to keep up with what’s going on...but on this site,.all of our people have long ago been banned from doing it.

I understand why they do it, I just think it’s silly. Anyway, it is what it is. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go to my other accounts and post about how mean you are

5c1ff130789a7-oops.PNG

The explanation for Cayts74 might make sense except I have a post history that shows Cayts74 did the exact same thing in 2015 and there is literally zero chance based on that post it was an accident.

This is a small thing. Honesty is not a small thing.

No question. When Wodie Sloot comes in here and misfires with some silly ass sports post, then starts getting all hot and sassy about shopping, designer shoes, prosecco, and all kinds of other gay bs, it’s quickly evident she forgot to log out and you beat her home from work.

No question. When Wodie Sloot comes in here and misfires with some silly ass sports post, then starts getting all hot and sassy about shopping, designer shoes, prosecco, and all kinds of other gay bs, it’s quickly evident she forgot to log out and you beat her home from work.
Will you please get a job and stop posting so much?

Herro is a damn good basketball player overall. Like his feel and his D isn’t as poor as suggested.

Yeah. Because he's white, he gets too much praise from some people and too much criticism from others. He has a great feel for the game and his shot and defense will come around.

I don't want to speak badly of Quade but I think Cal *having* to stick with Herro at the two is great for the team.

I think Herro is probably our best passer, certainly our best lob thrower. He moves the best without the ball and demands attention from the defense whether he is hitting shots or not. Also comes up with a good number of 50/50 balls.

I get it, MJ has to field calls pre, post game and all during the week from BJW about Herro...and he’s not Rex, that comparison was stupid and lazy. But he is good and much more than a shooter.

Regarding Herro, he is a sneaky good passer and especially in pick rolls.

He’s had to adjust from hs with not having the ball in his hands 90% of the time. In hs they ran offense through him, even though he’s not a true point, like the Suns do now with Booker and shifting to playing without the ball in your hands when you’re used to having it all the time can be a struggle for a while.

Bledsoe and Murray had similar struggles early on too. He’s getting more comfortable in his role though and isn’t settling for 3’s every time anymore. He’ll continue to get better and better.

Speaking of thin skinned bitches.

When I’m fighting with Geese offline and getting the redass daily reading this thread, it’s time for a break.

Have always admitted I take Big Blue too seriously.

Twitter, GYERO is actually very liberal regarding sexual identity politics. Always has been. Stop reading it straight- and go between the lines.

NYC is absolutely awesome.

Johnson seems underrated by BBN. That dude is easily our best player and could end up a Top 5 pick.

Due to work and poor scheduling of family outings I haven't been able to watch a ton of UK basketball, but it seems to me that Johnson gets his baskets rather quietly. He waits for the game to come to him, takes open looks, and gets baskets in transition. But unlike Herro, he doesn't seem to try to make a lot happen off the dribble (or force it). I think you'll see him pick it up throughout the season, however. The dude's too good not to be the alpha dog.

So now that GYERO is being linked all over Rafters and Twitter because of usernamegate who’s fault is it?

Rowland’s?
Mags’?
Geese’s?
Bonzo’s?
Herro’s?

So now that GYERO is being linked all over Rafters and Twitter because of usernamegate who’s fault is it?

Rowland’s?
Mags’?
Geese’s?
Bonzo’s?
Herro’s?

It’s my fault. You give someone the knife to stab you, then you can’t be mad when they do. When I saw people were thinking the posts were from other KSR people, I thought I would just say what actually happened. I didn’t really think it would matter to anyone and certainly not make it look like a “burner” account since it was really just a way to read the site bc Rivals wouldn’t let us subscribe, but then it did and the race was on.

Rowland using it to grandstand isn’t surprising and neither is banning that account. We just won’t read HOB anymore...which really will only mean we don’t give spotlight to Justin’s Recruiting scoop. Probably should have done that long ago

I hope Mitch does use this in an ad. Just the setup alone would be comical.

Eh, the "anonymity" of this place has been done for years. Which is why none of us post like we used to.

I doubt it causes any new posters aside from a few fly bys, probably some more lurkers...but there are a ton as it is.
Separate question...do u live in Stamford like your bio says? If so, give me some place good to eat around there that isn’t insanely nice. I drive thru there on Fri nights on way to Bristol and have been pretty unsuccessful

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT