ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
[laughing] Its like clockwork with you

How would you feel if you were working all day and decided to take a break and check in on some old friends, and then you see two of these supposed old friends are trying to punk you out in front of everyone you care about??? Trying to besmirch your name and cast doubt upon your relationship with your alma mater???? How would you feel????

I guess I could have just turned the other cheek like a little bitchboy, but that’s not how I learned to post 14 years ago in TOWCHP.

Actually never worked there. My first day I came in and told them I was moving back to the Keys. Partly due to troubles with the gal, partly due to the fact the manager told me I’d be looking at a solid $50K/year and I said to him(in my head) get touched. If I wanted 50K/year I could get any stupid office job I wanted.

Actually never worked there. My first day I came in and told them I was moving back to the Keys. Partly due to troubles with the gal, partly due to the fact the manager told me I’d be looking at a solid $50K/year and I said to him(in my head) get touched. If I wanted 50K/year I could get any stupid office job I wanted.
What kind of discount on appetizers are you going to get at a “stupid office job,” dumbass?

You have to include wholistic consideration of benefits in any compensation package evaluation, SLR.

-little messiah(feat handel) on the Pandora at work today. Nice.

-thinking of treating myself to a pair of AE Dalton boots for xmas. Thought about Crockett and Jones or one of the other English makers...but MAGA. Buy American.

What kind of discount on appetizers are you going to get at a “stupid office job,” dumbass?

You have to include wholistic consideration of benefits in any compensation package evaluation, SLR.
20% off potato skins isn’t worth it, JMO. Maybe you REALLY like jalapeño poppers or something though so I won’t judge you.

Those downtown Lousiville water main break pictures are crazy. I mean how does that happen?

15612081_G.jpg
This has made the wife's day at the office a nightmare and now she's working late.

So, thanks 120 year old water pipe.

I'm not bragging about watching less sports, in fact, I'm kind of mystified by my attitude about them now, but whatever. It is what it is...

I'm not bragging about watching less sports, in fact, I'm kind of mystified by my attitude about them now, but whatever. It is what it is...

It's called getting older, more responsibilities, etc. These young whipper snappers around these parts will understand it one day. It's why I changed the channel to American Pickers instead of watching us play some low level team and playing bad basketball. It has nothing to do with me not wanting us to win it's just that I'd rather spend my time doing/watching something I actually enjoy. NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Reactions: Mashburned
- Had a payroll error that ran all year and is in my favor now for about $3500. Xmas bonus in my eyes.

- Kids had a blast at wrestling Sunday at the Chicken Bucket, and I can't wait to see their reaction xmas morning when they open their wrestlemania tickets.

- Wasn't GYERO ready to faaarrrrrrrr Stoops? Then that redheaded SOB lands Touchdown Terry and well, we are in back to back bowl games, so naturally reality sets in.

- Cats make a statement this weekend, and I'm betting heavy.

- Somehow I managed to gain 3 pds in the last week. What's the point of exercising and lifting? F'n waste of time if you ask me.

I wish I did....I'm slowly losing interest.

Maybe it’s a weaponized virus sent to infect the citizens of the United States and suck the soul out of all the fans that find so much joy in rooting on their teams.
If all sports fans lost interest, I think the economic ramifications could bring down the USA.
Maybe Tamiflu is the answer? :okay::boxing::uzi:;)

Maybe it’s a weaponized virus sent to infect the citizens of the United States and suck the soul out of all the fans that find so much joy in rooting on their teams.
If all sports fans lost interest, I think the economic ramifications could bring down the USA.
Maybe Tamiflu is the answer? :okay::boxing::uzi:;)

Meh I doubt it. I think looking at the grand scheme of things...it's just a waste of time.

Brad earned a scholarship to play ball at UK and I'm proud of him. He's getting minutes because we're going to need his outside shooting in March. Don't know if you've heard, but this is a historically bad shooting 3pt team... That's where Brad comes in, idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT