ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Receivers have gotta make a play on the ball when they have one-on-one. Almost like we're waiting for it to drop in our arms instead of going up and trying to get it.

Reactions: Mashburned
This game could be out of hand the next time we touch the ball. All because we go deep on a 3rd and 1. Obviously because of the awful O line.

As * notes, our receiver has to make a play on it.

Some of our coaching decisions make me want to be like...

HWmwpxi.gif

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Make it respectable and you have 4 winnable games left. Hate that 3 and 1 call but if he hits it, he's a genius and they obviously feel like they can't get push up the middle if MSU knows it's coming.

We've gotta do something... anything to make Fitzgerald uncomfortable. I get that we're bend-but-don't-break but you can't just sit back and get picked apart. Our defense is gonna be exhausted in the 4th.

Edit... They already are

Hey, one good thing about getting your shit pushed in: free to turn it off 2 hours after it started and go about my Saturday evening business.

Reactions: Irish Beck
Alabama has brought heat on the majority of plays against Tennessee. Even though we don't have as many playmakers as they do we should do the same next week. We won't.

Reactions: Stonewall12
If Gran runs the ball on this drive and doesn't give SJ the option to pull it and actually get yardage, I'm out. Benny between the tackles is shite right now, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT