ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Joe Burrow was 29/38 for 324 yards, 3 TD's and ZERO INT's. On the year he is 73/103 for 746 yards, 5 TD's, ZERO INT's. And some idiot on Get Up wanted to blame Burrow for the Bengals being 0-3. Yes, he was responsible for letting a rookie QB have his coming out party after struggling his first two games. Daniels was 21/23 (91% completion rate), 254 yards and 2 TD's. Neither team punted. Burrow's fault. Never mentioned Jamar Chase or Tee Higgins holding out or the defense being the blame.

Didn't consider the fact that a bullshit 4th and 16 PI penalty cost the Bengals the game at defending champ KC. Burrow was 23/36 for 258 yards, 2 TD's and ZERO INT's in that game as well. Not Burrows fault. He out played Mahomes who was 18/25 for 151 yards, 2 TD's and 2 INT's. But the Bengals lost because the KC TEAM is better and got gifted several calls. Not because Burrow played bad.

Joe Burrow was 29/38 for 324 yards, 3 TD's and ZERO INT's. On the year he is 73/103 for 746 yards, 5 TD's, ZERO INT's. And some idiot on Get Up wanted to blame Burrow for the Bengals being 0-3. Yes, he was responsible for letting a rookie QB have his coming out party after struggling his first two games. Daniels was 21/23 (91% completion rate), 254 yards and 2 TD's. Neither team punted. Burrow's fault. Never mentioned Jamar Chase or Tee Higgins holding out or the defense being the blame.

Didn't consider the fact that a bullshit 4th and 16 PI penalty cost the Bengals the game at defending champ KC. Burrow was 23/36 for 258 yards, 2 TD's and ZERO INT's in that game as well. Not Burrows fault. He out played Mahomes who was 18/25 for 151 yards, 2 TD's and 2 INT's. But the Bengals lost because the KC TEAM is better and got gifted several calls. Not because Burrow played bad.
Correct call.

GYERO dead or nah?

• Kooky is too busy not firing the dead weight at his office to post (cause he is scared).
  • Brady ran off Krazy so he’s gone
  • Brady has nothing to post about now that Krazy is gone
  • I have the clown, ChatGPT, and Hank on ignore.
  • UKO sort of won the battle on EDLC after he struck out for the 205th time this year, so PTi is sort of quiet
  • BBdK is too stupid to write anything clever anymore

Guns Bullet GIF

- I’d stop posting out of respect to Geese before I’d let anyone run me off.

- Weak football opponent plus nfl teams being crap around here plus no mlb playoff teams around here plus no basketball on the horizon equals slow.

- I’ve been busier than a dog with 2 dicks.

- Ideas to improve KSR? Um definitely not 3 hours, but having a designated day for guest coach appearances during a season would be nice. Probably out of their control but that 10-12 hour isn’t to intrusive with schedules and it’s only going to be a segment or two anyway.

- I’ve been fixing Italian Sausage and peppers way too much. A tomato paste, red wine with spices gravy and just using angel hair pasta and it’s simple but delicious.

- Dominoes is now the family go to for quick, cheap chain pizza.

- LinkedIn has to be the worst social media network. Hate nearly everything about it.

- So basically all WNBA coverage is just about who fouled Caitlin Clark too hard the night before.

- I’d put Dominos adjacent to Pizza Hut and squarely above Little Caesars as far as pizza chains. Jets and Donatos are at the top.

The little lass stayed the night with us Saturday and she is all about Pizza Hut. Thin and Crispy with breadsticks, was better than I expected.

I’m of the opinion that Dominos, other than the spinach/chicken/white sauce pizza, is pretty much is awful.

3 hours of KSR would be too much, They seem to be in a little bit of a quandary as the show is pretty much perfect as it is but if you aren’t growing you are dying.

Reactions: jayroon
Little Caesars actual pizza is awful so that knocks them down to the bottom.

What? I would murder everybody on this message board to be 10 years old again at a slumber party on a Friday night with four fresh Little Caesar pepperoni pizzas, three 2-liters of coke, a Nintendo, and a couple of age-inappropriate blockbuster rentals on deck. I dare you to say there was a better tasting pizza than that!

Well, time for another btodd bashing…..🫣

I never understood the fanfare of pizza. Never really cared for it and definitely not worth the price for dough, tomato sauce, a little sprinkling of veggies and meat, covered in grated cheese.

Maybe it’s because I was raised in a different era where a meal was several dishes and large, filling portions. Would rather have a couple of grilled burgers and sides than pizza.

And trust me, I get called weird by everyone over it. Just don’t care for it but you do you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: UK-BILL
Also the guy that takes a filet mignon to grill at a fish fry. Absolutely hate fish and I fish more than tournament fishermen. My friends love going fishing with me because I catch a lot and they can have the fish. I guess that evens it out a bit.

We sure Krazy wasn't in Murfreesboro tonight?

Was a bad joke and is not serious whatsoever but damn Brady, that camera footage outside your store was something. Weakest robbery attempt Ive seen....

We sure Krazy wasn't in Murfreesboro tonight?

Was a bad joke and is not serious whatsoever but damn Brady, that camera footage outside your store was something. Weakest robbery attempt Ive seen....
They robbed a place down the street. Luckily, we had the windows fixed. It’s just tough to get in now. They have been caught and arrested.

Last edited:
Dominoes in the 90s was legit then they changed their recipe.

Little sleazers garlic Parmesan wings. Order of crazy with a large cheese is enough for the fam and spot on for $20.

• UKO sort of won the battle on EDLC after he struck out for the 205th time this year, so PTi is sort of quiet

There was never a battle, as I was right all along. However, I will say that the length of the season and the hype may have taken a toll on him the last month. He has struck out at least once in 24 straight games, and has struck out at least twice in 13 of his last 23 games. His SB's are also down, and he continues to lead MLB in errors.

He is up to 212 K's now, which is good for 8th all time, only 11 off the record. That alone is a scream for help.

He's a good kid, and needs to put in a lot of work in the off season.

• Haha
Reactions: jayroon
A Hot n Ready is $6.79 and as long as you're carrying out you can get a 1 topping Dominos or Papa Johns for $7.99, which is remarkable considering pizzas were $12 - $15 everywhere in the 90's.

Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread is a must though. None of the other places, except Jet's, has anything similar.

UNLV starting QB quits the team based upon NIL commitments not delivered. Shrewd move to invoke your redshirt and walk out, free market and all. Regardless of what Stoops decides Kentucky still needs a manager in this area and it should be a high paid position an up-and-coming associate AD or NFL front office guy to manage the NIL commitments and collectives. Based on Stoops comments you think he would be pushing for that, although he's probably gone after next year so likely just gritting and bearing it.

and while we are hiring add someone to fix the effing sound system

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Big City is the absolute truth. A little pricey, but haven’t had anything from there that wasn’t solid.

Another good one in that category (local/regional chains) is Puccini’s.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Any GYERO Insiders got scuttle on Lewis or Wilson? Supposably looking up for us?
Lewis is visiting Madness weekend and the hope is he commits soon thereafter. Things are looking really good with him.

Wilson's situation is more fluid. Had a great visit obviously but rumors have been going around this week that he was using us for NIL. Seem to be in a good (not great) position for him though. He supposedly pushed up him commitment date to October/November.

Mikel Brown and Chris Cenac are visiting this weekend. Both are top 10 recruits and seemingly back up plans it seems for Lewis/Wilson which is extremely encouraging and shows you how well things are going with recruiting at this point.

I have no clue who those kids are but with Moreno and Johnson in the fold I’d like to get Mullins and leave everything else open for portal transfers.

No need to be too reliant on FR again.

I have no clue who those kids are but with Moreno and Johnson in the fold I’d like to get Mullins and leave everything else open for portal transfers.

No need to be too reliant on FR again.
We are out for Mullins as of yesterday; he's down to IU, UNC and UCONN. He was telling Jasper he wanted to play with him but was telling everyone else the exact opposite. Would be tough for him to start here next year assuming Oweh is back. Also, Chandler would be in the way of some potential minutes.

Could be possibly starting 3 freshman next year with Lewis/Johnson/Cenac or Brown. I'd say Garrison and Oweh are the leaders in the clubhouse to be the other starters next year.

Reactions: Col. Angus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT