ADVERTISEMENT

Gregg Marshalls Wife

MJ just made a great point. Videos all day yesterday of northwestern crying kid and no one asked to take them down. haha

17925cdfc429cc7551e6c2ffdcde4f1e

Funny I was making that post about kids crying and hadn't heard it suggested yet.

I'm a m'f'n revolution.

Kennedy Hardman must have told the NCAA to F' off. She posted a tweet with a picture of security saying it was their 3rd time they had to talk to her. Want to throw her out but can't because she is the coaches wife.

Kennedy Hardman must have told the NCAA to F' off. She posted a tweet with a picture of security saying it was their 3rd time they had to talk to her. Want to throw her out but can't because she is the coaches wife.

I don't live local anymore, who is she? Nevermind I see now, she's got some stones.

Wow, the NCAA can censor a video within minutes, but still can't come to a conclusion about decades of UNCheat's academic fraud or Magette at Duke. Priorities.
Don't forget Lance Thomas's $100,000 dollar jewelry loan. NCAA said they couldn't do anything about that because everyone refused to talk.....kinda like Derrick Rose. Funny how the two cases have different outcomes.

ADVERTISEMENT