ADVERTISEMENT

Great win for the kids and program.

great win and I always love winning the conference. Never agreed with Cal that it's meaningless. We need this for confidence, seeding, and "the list".

Reactions: JerseyCat84
Big win for seeding, need to take care of business at home against vandy and at a&m, win those 2 get to the finals of sec tourney no. 2 seed locked up, and in my opinion in the discussion for a no. 1

Reactions: EliteBlue
I agree. Everybody stepped up. Bam played like he's been reading about his stock slipping. Monk was on a mission in the 2nd half. Briscoe played solid D, rebounded, and limited his turnovers while playing within himself. Hawk came up with big plays. And Willis rebounded.

Best game of the season so far imo.

Reactions: steelecat
Bad loss for our resident trolls and morons.

Love it when we can double dip like that. ;)

malikmonkandbam.jpg

Today was a championship type win. Fox out, Florida came out hot both halves. Yet we battled back and won by 10. Just the win this team needed to get rolling, at the right time too I'll add.

Defense and rebounding was better today. Dom did a very good job at PG with Briscoe having foul trouble. Timely plays in crunch time. Team is trending in the right direction at the right time

Reactions: musrat59 and catben
He was, but if winning the SEC tourney is meaningless Id imagine winning an outright is close.

(I don't actually think Cal doesn't care about winning the SEC. )
That's idiotic. Of course winning the conference is important. But he doesn't want his team losing confidence if/when they slip up.

Reactions: Aike
Agreed, this was big, and conceivably a corner turned. To win without Fox, and to score 76 after taking forever to break double figures, that's something. Bam seems to have seen a light. And the defense and rebounding.....First time we've looked like a contender in some time. Too early to say anything conclusive yet, but very encouraging day.

Starting to get the idea our coach knows how to get a team ready for March.....

Agreed, this was big, and conceivably a corner turned. To win without Fox, and to score 76 after taking forever to break double figures, that's something. Bam seems to have seen a light. And the defense and rebounding.....First time we've looked like a contender in some time. Too early to say anything conclusive yet, but very encouraging day.

Starting to get the idea our coach knows how to get a team ready for March.....
If you didn't know that before now. Cal gets teams ready for March its been that way a long time now. That's why some of us have brought up some teams in the past to shut up the whiny a$$es but glad you figured it out.

I agree. Everybody stepped up. Bam played like he's been reading about his stock slipping. Monk was on a mission in the 2nd half. Briscoe played solid D, rebounded, and limited his turnovers while playing within himself. Hawk came up with big plays. And Willis rebounded.

Best game of the season so far imo.

I was with you right up until the end there.
The UNC game in Vegas was a classic, though. Both teams playing at an unbelievable level start to finish.

If you didn't know that before now. Cal gets teams ready for March its been that way a long time now. That's why some of us have brought up some teams in the past to shut up the whiny a$$es but glad you figured it out.
Tongue in cheek. Thought it was obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT