ADVERTISEMENT

Great cereals

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
im sure a new thread will open called great serial till the mods lock it down. Anyways, curious to know your go to cereal. I have two.

1. Reese's peanut butter puffs- could kill a whole box in two days easy.

2. Cinnamon Toast Crunch- the Mountain Dew of cereals. Another I could die happy eating

What are your favorites that you could kill a whole box on a good day?

Honey nut Cheerios and raisin bran crunch are only two I currently buy.

But god dam the two you mentioned I loved as a kid. Trix (?) Too.

I don't have just 2. I can down most of a family size box in one sitting of these below. This is literally my cereal bowl.
4c9afd2e8dac02732c98a269dd876cff.jpg

1. Cocoa Pebbles - great tasting without the plain milk afterwards.

2. Fruity Pebbles - also great tasting but without the milk flavoring.

3. Honeycomb - it's big yeah yeah yeah.

4. Froot Loops - follow my nose (mouth) to the bottom of the box.

Honorable mentions

1. Captain Crunch - only downside is it can shred the top of your mouth.

2. Corn Pops - just don't let them get soggy.

Don't stick none of that sugarless tasting crap like Rice Krispies, Cheerios, or Corn Flakes in front of me unless your trying to give me diabetes.
3b70d8659ab0b054e5e924a3580eb610a733e34d_hq.gif

Diabeetus+rex+_e737febb1ae8a9b03518d1314138fe30.jpg

d8d9029ce3cb4c5e8ffef08da82afe90b7f922ba.jpg

I've been the grocery shopper in my family since marriage. It's something I always enjoyed doing with my kids in tow back when they were pups. That said, my "favorite" cereals were things like the 4 foot bags of puffed wheat that cost about 99cents or the off-brand cornflakes costing about the same. When my kids would ask why I didn't buy good cereals , I told them, "Because if I buy the good cereals, you'll eat them. If I buy crappy cereals, they last a lot longer". Always worked for me.

Reactions: Nuke99m
1. Honey Bunches of Oats. Honey Roasted is my favorite.

2. Cocoa Pebbles

3. Cap'n Crunch

1. Captain crunch
2. Apple Jacks
3. Frosted Flakes
4. Lucky Charms (i like the Kroger brand the best)

This got me to thinking about all the different cereal I ate as a kid and two I didn't like in particular. If I wasn't with my mother during her grocery trip I ended up getting either Kaboom or King Vitamin.

Kaboom was supposed to be smiley faces but freaked me out because it was like eating skulls. Tasted like Froot Loops so that was a plus.

King Vitamin tasted like it was a joint venture between Monsanto and Dupont. We had to eat it or we couldn't get good stuff on the next shopping trip. I hated that bushy eyebrow pedo looking fool on the box too.
king-vitaman-Paul-Eide.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
Now that I'm older... Raisin Bran Crunch & Blueberry Frosted Mini Wheats.

Back in my youth (random order):
  • Cookie Crisp
  • Waffle-O's (especially the blueberry flavored)
  • Apple Jacks
  • Cocoa Puffs - I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs
  • Fruit Loops/Trix
Quisp_fair_use_crop.jpg

Lmao King Vitamin's treasure hunt...in his pants!

That is creepy.

I liked em all. Cereal is like pie. It's all wonderful.

What I've eaten the most of in my life:
- honey nut
- Frosted Flakes
- PB captain crunch

I remember nearly having fist fights with my cousins, when Grandma brought out the pack of mini-boxes. NO WAY I'm getting stuck with those bran flakes! Some family scars never heal.

00574a8cc3e2ba439238451860caf493.jpg

My go-to as a kid: Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries

Last edited:
Serious question. What others have you tried that don't taste like ass?

Don't know why you think fiber cereal automatically means shit. Quite a few good options and I plan to try out some more options.
  • Regular Raisin Bran
  • Frosted Mini Wheats
  • Wheat Chex
  • Multi Grain Chex
  • Cracklin Oat Bran - shit, I'll even pack a baggy of that for a snack at work sometimes
  • Fiber One/Kashi GoLean - haven't tried all the varities but I have enjoyed the ones I have gotten. Just don't get it regularly because it's pricey for the size of the box

Reactions: rudd1
ADVERTISEMENT