ADVERTISEMENT

Gracie Allen returning to Duke per Gary Parrish

But........I thought he was the player of the year............Ha, ha, ha, ha! Coach K must be very persuasive. Of course he is looking out for HIS best interest. Maybe no one in the NBA wanted the psychopath baby......

Reactions: d2atTech and TexKat
Unbelievable that Allen completely threw away multi million dollar contracts to help coach K try and win at the end of his career.

Why any aspiring NBA player would risk everything by going to Duke is beyond me. It makes no sense.

Kennard was smart. He got out of there before it hurt him.

Unbelievable that Allen completely threw away multi million dollar contracts to help coach K try and win at the end of his career.

Why any aspiring NBA player would risk everything by going to Duke is beyond me. It makes no sense.

Kennard was smart. He got out of there before it hurt him.

Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: d2atTech
grayson-allen-ted-cruz-twin-son-ftr.jpg

Meh.. He's been exposed plus he's a head case. Duke will still have the same issues next year and continue to have too many score-first guards who can't play without the ball in their hands..

But........I thought he was the player of the year............Ha, ha, ha, ha! Coach K must be very persuasive. Of course he is looking out for HIS best interest. Maybe no one in the NBA wanted the psychopath baby......

Heck, no one in the nba wanted to get tripped...:rolleyes:

Reactions: awf
Heck, no one in the nba wanted to get tripped...:rolleyes:

Lol if he ever plays a minute, he's in for a rude awakening. He goes trying to injure grown men that are trying to put food on the tables for their families and put their kids through school, and he'll get his shit pushed in.

Reactions: Fox2monk
They better get Bamba because a starting backcourt of: Jackson, Trent, and Allen is not going to stay in front of anybody. They will have another year of bad defense unless they land him.

ESPN's Jay Williams, Jay Bilas, and Dick Vitale just said on live tv "40-0 is a real possibility with this Duke team after the return of Allen". #fakenews

[banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

Come on down Trevon Duval!!

Allen and Duval are the missing pieces to a title contender next year. UK can have Bamba and Missouri can have Knox.

[banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

Come on down Trevon Duval!!

Allen and Duval are the missing pieces to a title contender next year. UK can have Bamba and Missouri can have Knox.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]Getting back Allen hurts Duke which is amazing. Duval is sorta of pointless discussion unless he find a way to qualify and even then he could easily go elsewhere. Over/under on how many times he gets in trouble next season I would set at 2 and a hook.

Reactions: Brando Mac
They better get Bamba because a starting backcourt of: Jackson, Trent, and Allen is not going to stay in front of anybody. They will have another year of bad defense unless they land him.
Nope dead wrong, Allen is at least an average defender. Kennard was the weak link defensively last year; I love the guy but he couldn't guard a chair.

Jackson is a solid defender and has a chance to be elite in that area next year.

Trent is supposed to be a bulldog on defense like Briscoe. Why do you Rafters folks just assume that every guard Duke gets is going to suck on defense? We haven't even seen Trent play.

For second I thought U.K. Fan was laughing at allen's return. But this is a Duke fan?

Lol
Wonders will never cease to amaze. A. A duke fan is here first to post about this info and B. he is dumb enough to think having Allen back is a good thing. I honestly can't believe Duke let that peice of trash come back as he will ruin next season just like this one .

Reactions: awf and struggler
Allen made a HUGE mistake in returning last year. Would have been a top 20 pick after his sophomore season.

He literally threw millions of dollars away. I still don't get why any of these top players go to Duke. Who can they point to in the NBA as being successful? Kyrie....who else?

I cannot stand the guy, but that does make Duke a lot better next year. He played a large role in them winning a title as a freshman and was an All-American Averaging 20 ppg as a sophomore. If he can quit the antics, he will be a dangerous Senior guard.

Nope dead wrong, Allen is at least an average defender. Kennard was the weak link defensively last year; I love the guy but he couldn't guard a chair.

Jackson is a solid defender and has a chance to be elite in that area next year.

Trent is supposed to be a bulldog on defense like Briscoe. Why do you Rafters folks just assume that every guard Duke gets is going to suck on defense? We haven't even seen Trent play.

You have no clue what a good defense is.

o_O. Duke will be a top 10 team IF AND THAT IS A HUGE IF they get a pg . Without that they are worse then last season as the talent level has gone down. Carter is a good player but not Tatum good and Trent is a good player as well but Kennard , while being bad on D was one of the 5 best offensive players in the country. Now if you get a pg and he qualifies then you will be a top 10 team. Without that you will win alot of games but end up around 4-5th place in the ACC again and lose in the sweet 16 or so . This isn't a hard to thing to see. There is no reasonable person at this moment who can feel better about Duke next season then this . Just as good sure I guess but the main weakness is still one - no pg.

For second I thought U.K. Fan was laughing at allen's return. But this is a Duke fan?

Lol
Yeah, first of all that prob cost you guys Duval and second he will be a chemistry killer next year. Can't believe Duke fans are happy honestly. I am not going to lie, it did not hurt my feelings to see Briscoe go.

ADVERTISEMENT