ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta go back to Arkansas again in 2023, but at least we host them in Rupp

We’ll sweep. They got lucky with our guards being gimpy last year, and also Keion Brooks being on the team.

Reactions: KY2LA
We’ll sweep. They got lucky with our guards being gimpy last year, and also Keion Brooks being on the team.
Not according to the majority sentiment of Rafters. Arky has the premiere coach in the SEC. Hoping we don’t get embarrassed in both games.

Reactions: YouKay
whoever is supposed to be the perceived "best team besides UK" then UK will travel there. it's a given. happens every year and if not every year then the far majority.

it's arkansas' turn. think about how many years in a row kentucky has gone to auburn. remember it was when lsu? and aTm before that? this is all about tv revenue

Reactions: Wildcats4ever2007
I can’t believe Keion let ‘em take that rebound as if he were an 12-year-old. Then he just jogs back down the court in his sissy boy trot. One of a few examples of just a pitiful excuse for a basketball “player”.

We got a great schedule, nobody better complain this year. Only 3 challenging road games in the SEC. This is about as good as we could ask for.
Was just looking at that. Minus Ark and UT our road schedule is nothing. Especially after last year.

Bet we handle the the Fighting Sweaties at home this year too.

It’s pathetic how the bud Walton crowd acted last season with grown ass men that haven’t been on college since the 90s flexing and acting like complete bozos

It’s pathetic how the bud Walton crowd acted last season with grown ass men that haven’t been on college since the 90s flexing and acting like complete bozos

Threes a way to stop that (not that I’m excusing it). Beat their ass (in the court).

Arky lucked out with getting a home and home rather than just having to come to Rupp like it should have been this coming season, but will guarantee you the following season we will have to travel to Arky without them having to play us in Rupp.

They did the same thing with us for Auburn where we got screwed.

Reactions: jgraf_1
I despise Arkansas, their fans, and their 5’ 2” shirtless loudmouth coach wearing a sling but personally I REALLY want to beat Pearl and his classless crew at Rupp. Not a big fan of Triple C but surely we can beat both of those teams at Rupp this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT