ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta give Stoops his due

I mean we all ripped him for soft cushions last year, and now you wanna rip him for being aggressive? I’d rather go out with guns blazing, myself.

Are these basketball fans who rip on White?

Jesus, people this is the SEC. And it is FOOTBALL in the SEC.

Good teams will make plays, and ALL teams in the SEC have lots of talent, including South Carolina, Vandy, Ole Miss and us.

We blitz, they make a big play, and the same dumbasses who have ridden White for a year for not blitzing Clemson on 3rd and 18, rip on him for blitzing, today?!?!?

“At times he’s too aggressive, and sometimes too passive.”

Bullsh!t!

This is just judging play calls by whether they succeed, not by whether they were wisest at the moment.

It was a very good gameplay , but it took an awful first half from ole miss — 8 penalties and like 4-5 were on 3rd or 4th down , they miss a game tying kick , we fumble with game in the line .. we got some breaks, finally , but our defense is superb , offense is still a grind it out big ten 1970s mess . And a 4th down miracle to secure the win . Yeah it was awesome but It wasn’t a masterpiece . Now holler all you want .

Reactions: kywildcat41086
It was a very good gameplay , but it took an awful first half from ole miss — 8 penalties and like 4-5 were on 3rd or 4th down , they miss a game tying kick , we fumble with game in the line .. we got some breaks, finally , but our defense is superb , offense is still a grind it out big ten 1970s mess . And a 4th down miracle to secure the win . Yeah it was awesome but It wasn’t a masterpiece . Now holler all you want .
Ole Miss got plenty of breaks also. On UK's first drive, we had Key on the fade route in the end zone. The DB grabbed Key's jersey during the route, made no play on the ball and was hugging Key as he was trying to free his arms to make the catch for the TD. Should have been first and goal at the one but no call and we settled for the FG.

Reactions: The-Hack
How about develop a good offense to go along with our stellar defense and then we can out score our opponent instead of grinding it out to keep the other offense off the field that said ecstatic about our win today they don't come too often on the road
This is exactly it right here! Great win today and I’ll give it to Stoops but he still has way to many head scratching loses a season!

Ole Miss got plenty of breaks also. On UK's first drive, we had Key on the fade route in the end zone. The DB grabbed Key's jersey during the route, made no play on the ball and was hugging Key as he was trying to free his arms to make the catch for the TD. Should have been first and goal at the one but no call and we settled for the FG.

Ole miss got away with murder flag wise all game. Our DL was endlessly held all game long.

I’ve been ok with stoops since day 1. It’s Brad white I have a huge problem with
That makes no sense lol. The defense was bad last year for sure...really bad even. But one bad year shouldn't mean you should hate on the guy. He's probably one of the best DCs UK has ever had (certainly in the modern era at least)

White kind of reminds me of John Chavis very similar defensive scheme philosophies. Both under appreciated by their fan bases and both damn good coaches. We are lucky to have him

Reactions: The-Hack
For anyone to say they have an issue with Brad White 😂

Might be the worst take in the history of this message center.

It was once though IMPOSSIBLE for Kentucky to have a top 25 defense. They finished top 20 in defense last year and currently sit at #9 in total defense after 5 games.

If you are going to post here, please do better.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Anybody watch last game that vandy played missouri? Basically it came down to a field goal kick and man it was very similar to what happened at ole miss....We are very fortunate to win but what is amazing is the hope this team and coaches has for winning a game. There were times during the game I thought We were going to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT