ADVERTISEMENT

Google threatening free speech pushing agenda

UKBrassowTipIN

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Google "American inventors" and look at the results. Then Google the same thing in Spanish "inventor americano" and you get totally different, yet correct, results.

CONGRESS shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Reactions: ganner918
Please disconnect your internet, walk into the nearest pond, and submerge yourself until death.

How'd you find out me and your granny's code language for her vagina. "Come over and submerge your log in my pond" Its more like a sand pit tho at her age.

This is on the level of whining over a coffee cup without Christmas on it.

I'm boycotting Google on behalf of the white man and will forever use lycos as a search engine and will change browsers from Google Chrome to Netscape.

This is on the level of whining over a coffee cup without Christmas on it.

I'm boycotting Google on behalf of the white man and will forever use lycos as a search engine and will change browsers from Google Chrome to Netscape.
Would depend on why you took Christmas off of the cup. If it is to give in to the whining leftist crybabies then I am all for giving them some guff about it. Outside of that who cares. But, if it makes you (anyone) feel better not to use them then, who are we to complain about them not using them for that reason. Kind of puts us in the same category. A bit of a hypocritical circle is it not?

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I know exactly what's going on but it really pisses me off when I don't what Yahoo news updates on my phone yet somehow when something bad about Republicans or our current government they send me an alert. I'm contacting them yet it still happens.

Google, Yahoo, hell silicon valley are dangerous as hell to stupid people, which is about 75% of this country.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I know exactly what's going on but it really pisses me off when I don't what Yahoo news updates on my phone yet somehow when something bad about Republicans or our current government they send me an alert. I'm contacting them yet it still happens.

Google, Yahoo, hell silicon valley are dangerous as hell to stupid people, which is about 75% of this country.

YouTube and Twitter are literally censoring "conservative viewpoints"

Facebook has been a little* better / not little bitches.

Speaking of yahoo news

I still get notifications etc from NY times (rarely believe a word of it but I keep it to solidify how insane , crazy , full of lies the media and left are )

But also from Wall Street Journal which used to be a pretty well balanced paper. Even WSJ have started pandering to the ridiculous beliefs of the left . BBC ... waPo , huffington ...

Is there ANY major news paper outlet / social media that isn't on the lefts nuts? Honest question
(Alex jones doesn't count )

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Would depend on why you took Christmas off of the cup. If it is to give in to the whining leftist crybabies then I am all for giving them some guff about it. Outside of that who cares. But, if it makes you (anyone) feel better not to use them then, who are we to complain about them not using them for that reason. Kind of puts us in the same category. A bit of a hypocritical circle is it not?

What if we put it back on the cup to give in to whining rightist crybabies? They're just as fun to give guff. That's my whole issue. There's right-wing PC and left-wing PC and they all deserve to be mocked and ridiculed.

Anyone can find a reason to be offended or a way to feel slighted as evidenced by the OP's thread.

What if we put it back on the cup to give in to whining rightist crybabies? They're just as fun to give guff. That's my whole issue. There's right-wing PC and left-wing PC and they all deserve to be mocked and ridiculed.

Anyone can find a reason to be offended or a way to feel slighted as evidenced by the OP's thread.
So the practices of the holder of most personal data on all of us, the dominant search engine for information, and top 5 largest companies in the world are not worthy of discussion? We both know why you have that opinion.

Last edited:
Y'all are good people so I'm going to leave this here so you can protect yourselves on Facebook.

As of January 3rd, 201whatever, at 3:30 p.m. Central standard time. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action against me based on this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-11 308-103 and Rome statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish this statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE you MUST copy and paste this.... I will leave a comment so it will be easier to copy and paste!!!

Yes but, the point for me is if it makes them feel better to boycott/quit using the product or service then go for it. Since money drives the train, if enough people get pissed off about the few changing the life of the majority perhaps we would quit worrying about every little thing.

Y'all are good people so I'm going to leave this here so you can protect yourselves on Facebook.

As of January 3rd, 201whatever, at 3:30 p.m. Central standard time. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action against me based on this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-11 308-103 and Rome statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish this statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE you MUST copy and paste this.... I will leave a comment so it will be easier to copy and paste!!!
I don't have an account of any other kind except email and this site. You guys are just privileged to be the only people out there to have it. Especially the libtards on this site. Where else can you get schooled and educated at the same time. You're welcome, especially you Megablue.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
So the practices of the holder of most personal data on all of us, the dominant search engine for information, and top 5 largest companies in the world are not worthy of discussion? We both know why you have that opinion.

Please tell me why I have this opinion since you obviously know me so well.

Here's my reason:

I'm not a pansy ass snowflake who feels like my "European identity" is being threatened because a Google search about inventors doesn't show enough white guys. For such alleged tough guys, the insane fringe of the right wing plays the victim BETTER than the people they hate for doing so.

GD, y'all. Always so mad.

Reactions: FtCampbellCat
Please tell me why I have this opinion since you obviously know me so well.

Here's my reason:

I'm not a pansy ass snowflake who feels like my "European identity" is being threatened because a Google search about inventors doesn't show enough white guys. For such alleged tough guys, the insane fringe of the right wing plays the victim BETTER than the people they hate for doing so.

GD, y'all. Always so mad.

Stated better than I ever could.

It always amazes me how the group who ALWAYS calls other snowflakes is the one who cries like little bitches the moment someone calls them out on their prejudices. Just would love to see some of them own up and admit to it.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
ADVERTISEMENT