ADVERTISEMENT

Goodfellas

To be fair, most Chicago pizza is like a pie.

I figured it was a liberal city thing. Maybe that's why it bothers me.

**this is NOT a political post. I just happen to like a more conservative PIZZA than a liberal "pie"

Reactions: kev69
Good on Goodfellas. Good on Portnoy (he'll be back... guy loves his horse racing and Keenland).

Hopefully everyone has a happily ever after there. Also shows you how terrifying mob mentality can be (the calls piece of it). I like both Goodfellas and Portnoy's pizza reviews and hope they crush it next time he's in.

Also, whoever mentioned the $6 slice and Narragansett Lager deal is 100% correct. Best lunch deal in Lexington.

In what world is 6 bucks for a slice of pizza a good deal? I need to stay in population sizes of 100k or less. Talk about rape.

And in what world is 1 slice of pizza a good lunch?

I'd just not eat it. All it would do is piss me off.

In what world is 6 bucks for a slice of pizza a good deal? I need to stay in population sizes of 100k or less. Talk about rape.

It comes with a beer too, boss. The post literally says it comes with a lager. So a beer and a slice of pie for $6. That’s a pretty good little lunch deal.
I figured it was a liberal city thing. Maybe that's why it bothers me.

**this is NOT a political post. I just happen to like a more conservative PIZZA than a liberal "pie"
Christ, this is why you politics people are the worst. You literally turned pizza into some incoherent political rant. Grow up, relax and quit thinking others on here besides the political thread give a shit about politics. Go talk to the other 8 people that post 89 times a day on there. Tia!

It comes with a beer too, boss. The post literally says it comes with a lager. So a beer and a slice of pie for $6. That’s a pretty good little lunch deal.
Christ, this is why you politics people are the worst. You literally turned pizza into some incoherent political rant. Grow up, relax and quit thinking others on here besides the political thread give a shit about politics. Go talk to the other 8 people that post 89 times a day on there. Tia!

Well don't bring religion into it. I like conservative pizza ok boss? Do I have to like liberal pizza? Live and let live bro.

All in all, I don’t give a ten-penny f*ck what that dbag thinks about Lexington pizza.
The skinny pants, the pompadour, the attitude and the scruff says he’s a bag. Who cares what he is worth ..doesn’t change the fact he takes it in the rear

You don't have to like Portnoy to agree that Goodfella's shouldn't be selling cold pizza. The lack of quality in restaurants these days due to poor management and crappy employees is ridiculous. Screw Goodfella's. I hope they either get this thing fixed or go under.

Reactions: bbonds and KRJ1975

Shut up and drink your beer, try to keep up.

Reactions: morgousky
Not a good look for either. Goodfellas is a dope joint though and best deal in town ($6 slice and beer).

Mirror Twin/Rolling Oven says "Hello, we've got a pizza/beer combo that's tough to beat as well."

I agree about the poor look for Goodfellas though. I would've went the complete opposite direction. If I were the worker who saw him complaining about the pizza, I would've been waaaaay over the top in helping him get a another slice. The outcome would've been much different.

Mirror Twin/Rolling Oven says "Hello, we've got a pizza/beer combo that's tough to beat as well."

I agree about the poor look for Goodfellas though. I would've went the complete opposite direction. If I were the worker who saw him complaining about the pizza, I would've been waaaaay over the top in helping him get a another slice. The outcome would've been much different.
Is Rolling Oven in Nicholasville?

Some of the best I have tasted. Nothing fancy about it, just good stuff. I have no idea where they are even located normally.

Inside Mirror Twin brewing off National Ave. They have a partnership with them. Get a beer from MT and a personal sized pizza from RO for a very cheap price.

Reactions: funKYcat75

youre-not-being-very-friendly-sarcasm-mean-bitch-michael-fassbender.gif

All in all, I don’t give a ten-penny f*ck what that dbag thinks about Lexington pizza.

Or anything else for that matter. How these douche Bros got famous says alot about society. Says even more, sadly, that so many follow them religiously.

ADVERTISEMENT