ADVERTISEMENT

Good season, Louisville.

Rhavicc

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2014
Entirely directed at their kids, and the Louisville fans that I know that do conduct themselves with some class. Hard fought game, some dumb mistakes throughout, and a lot of hero ball from a poor-shooting Terry Rozier, and frankly, some poor shooting overall. That's a lot to overcome.
Take solace in the fact that you all lost to a good Michigan State team. This season, teams in the Elite Eight are all elite at this point in the season, more-so than in years past. Very stacked at the top, and something has to give. Unfortunately for your kids, one of the four elite teams that give way to their respective opponents is Louisville. Enjoy your season for what it was; one helluva bumpy road, some solid improvement, and a tough fight to the very end deep into March.

Now the haters can place their full attention on us.

Good luck in the NIT next year Tards!
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ukstudentfan20:
Wut
Hate Louisville fans as much as the next guy. That said, there are some that are tolerable, and I have no true grief with the kids on their team.
As for the bunch of them that act like d-bags a lot of the time, f*** them, couldn't care less if this hurts them deeply.

I don't really care how good their "kids" are. Glad they lost. Since no one really knows them personally, I'll just leave it to the uniform they wear and not worry about the rest.

Good season they did have, however. Very surprising in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT