ADVERTISEMENT

Good riddance to thorn in our side Tyler Davis, he's staying in the draft.

He seems like a good kid. Play's hard and up to his abilities. Lot's of luck to him.

Most of us wouldn't have a problem with guys leaving after 3 years. It's the guys that leave after one that didn't accomplish much.
Sometimes it’s addition by subtraction. That’s the way I’m going to look at. Cals better teams played uptempo and this team didn’t and it wasn’t enjoyable to watch!

Reactions: seccats04
TAM lost their entire frontcourt as Williams and Hogg are also with agents.I don't know about Admon Gilder if he's staying in the draft or not.

Reactions: musrat59
636539032812158189-usatsi-10601655.jpg

tenor.gif

Agreed on comments that guys leaving for NBA w/o any draft guarantees is happening at other schools as well.

But it is eye opening how many guys are just leaving to go play in Europe, etc... I guess college ball isn't really that big of a deal like it used to be.

Reactions: bigc45157
Agreed on comments that guys leaving for NBA w/o any draft guarantees is happening at other schools as well.

But it is eye opening how many guys are just leaving to go play in Europe, etc... I guess college ball isn't really that big of a deal like it used to be.

its not. folks need to get their heads out of the sand. nba, g-league, europe, etc...more and more guys are going to consider it, and consider it sooner regardless of their standing/chances.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Uh, he stayed 3 years and is a much more accomplished player than Gabriel, who’s played 2 years, Vanderbilt and Washington who’ve played one year. As usual, your argument makes zero sense.

you are right. i'm sure uk fans would stop complaining if guys stayed 3 years. oh and what did he accomplish?

Oh, so now it's just Vanderbilt, Washington and Gabriel that people are upset with? Not the guys who left early before?

Eventually those goalposts are going to be in the parking lot and you guys will just have to admit this isn't a Kentucky-only thing and that you just don't pay very close attention.

Oh, so now it's just Vanderbilt, Washington and Gabriel that people are upset with? Not the guys who left early before?

Eventually those goalposts are going to be in the parking lot and you guys will just have to admit this isn't a Kentucky-only thing and that you just don't pay very close attention.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Players have gotten more knowledgeable and worldly; therefore, going overseas isn't as crazy as it used to be.

The BS model of not paying players and preventing them profiting off of their likeness is going to make more and more folks choose the overseas route. Shocking that kids don't want to make other people rich if they have the opportunity to make money for themselves and their family.

ADVERTISEMENT