ADVERTISEMENT

Good news on the way !!!!!!

Everyone be patient there is 2 recruits coming in the next few weeks imo. Have also heard pj could very well keep his name in the draft. Shai will announce for the NBA Monday and hami will do the same. Imo Vanderbilt is back for sure. They key to me is getting pj back. We can absorb the loss of Knox and shai. But pj would be a big blow. He makes next years team really good.

Seems to be a solid take . I'll not beat on you any more .. lol

Reactions: ukfan041
First one done this am, and lots of folks thing Hagans is a very solid this week.

Could we possibly rival K for the top spot?

Would Cal look for more if Wenyen/Hami decide to leave?

• the vast majority of people on this forum or any other claiming some sort of "insider" status are full of it
  • but that doesn't mean everyone who says it is lying.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
I don't know why Z71sab gets so much grief. I don't recall any articles out there saying EJ was deciding so soon. In fact, the opposite. So, I just to say thanks for the information. It seems you do have some sort of insight in to recruiting.
Thanks ... I get several wrong and will be the first to admit it. Recruiting is always changing day to day and no one I repeat no one can predict what a 18 yr old kid will do perfectly everytime. But the guy I talk to has been right a lot more than not so I will gladly post what I hear always no matter how much it ruffles posters feathers. Enjoy. Big week started off. With some more fireworks to come. I am beginning to think cal has had this week planned cause he knew the fanbase was down about Knox.

First one done this am, and lots of folks thing Hagans is a very solid this week.

Could we possibly rival K for the top spot?

Would Cal look for more if Wenyen/Hami decide to leave?
No I don't see anymore coming except one more. Kentucky is set in the frontcourt

This 19 class is gonna make jeff goodman look absolutely retarded with that article he wrote about k taking over the top recruiter from cal. This 19 class is gonna be something special. If cal doesn't win one in the next couple years he may never win another one.

This 19 class is gonna make jeff goodman look absolutely retarded with that article he wrote about k taking over the top recruiter from cal. This 19 class is gonna be something special. If cal doesn't win one in the next couple years he may never win another one.

Excellent stuff and from what I heard from friend this weekend I'll co-sign regarding the '19 class. It's going to be sick and with talent and skill.

Again....

most wins since he's been here
most NCAA tournament wins
best winning percentage...
etc.
etc.

Some people are just spoiled to an egregious, enormous degree. It makes no sense really. I don't even have the energy at this point to eye-roll......
It is the dumbest take possible. Cal has us in the title hunt literally every year he has been here but 2 years . That is crazy .

Reactions: EastLansingCat
Yeah it is shaping up that way. It looks like we could have 4-5 of the top 15 next year ( just like we will have this year once hagans commits) .

Maybe?

Maxey
Lewis
Hurt
Jeffries
Wiseman/carey

??

When you say "19 class", are you referring to the 2019 recruiting class that are currently Jrs in HS or are you referring to the guys who are going to make up our 2019 Kentucky roster (next season)?? Because the tone of your post feels like you are talking about this incoming class that is shaping up and that makes sense considering you would currently be hearing about what is unfolding.

Just looking for clarification since the '19 class is technically the Maxey/Wiseman class and that seems like a long ways off to make assumptions considering at one point we thought we were landing Zion, Barrett, Bol Bol, etc and that is common to only get 50%-75% of what is predicted the year before with some surprises added.

If you are talking about the incoming class then it makes me feel like you have heard something else other than EJ and Hagans.

I don't know why Z71sab gets so much grief. I don't recall any articles out there saying EJ was deciding so soon. In fact, the opposite. So, I just to say thanks for the information. It seems you do have some sort of insight in to recruiting.

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

I’m sorry but that’s just hilarious. Dude has been wrong like 95% of the time since forever.

I hope to see some apologies to Z71 after the recent recruiting news that has come to light. Looks like Z71 was spot on regarding his information. Hopefully some of the so called fans that like to take shots will have some guts and admit he got it right this time?

Crickets????

Reactions: lonnie boyd
If you start out a game 0-8 from the FT line, but make your last two, are you "vindicated" for the prior misses? I'll stop teasing him, but the dude was pretty bad with his "scoops" for awhile. Going to have to see him get a few more right before I believe he's any real sort of "insider".

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
He sucks. Always has, always will. Nothing but educated guesses when he’s right or wrong. Any of us could play that troll role.
I'll never understand responses like this...

What do you gain by saying this?

Does it actually anger you when people post predictions?

If you are skeptical, then just don't read this stuff.

On this board rarely do any of us know anything, Z comes on here with his best info and some bash the heck out of him. I for one appreciate his efforts and realize we are talking about 18 year old kids. They don't know what they are going to do in the next 10 minutes most of the time. All appreciated Z.

If you start out a game 0-20 from the FT line, but make your last two, are you "vindicated" for the prior misses? I'll stop teasing him, but the dude was pretty bad with his "scoops" for awhile. Going to have to see him get a few more right before I believe he's any real sort of "insider".

Fixed

On this board rarely do any of us know anything, Z comes on here with his best info and some bash the heck out of him. I for one appreciate his efforts and realize we are talking about 18 year old kids. They don't know what they are going to do in the next 10 minutes most of the time. All appreciated Z.
I continue to say "I'm smart enough to sort through it"...

I'm not offended in the least when people post stuff.

There are easy ways to tell when info is blatantly fake.

With long time posters, I like hearing what they have to say, but I take it all with a grain of salt.

No harm, no foul...

I posted some information before that I got directly from an assistant coach (player that they felt really good about), it turned out that the player did not commit. News changes day to day, no one can be 100% correct! We are all fans of the program, try and cut some slack to those that attempt to provide good intel.

Greg Brohm (football) told me that they were gonna get Rondale Moore, and then he committed to Texas...

I believe he ended up de-committing from Texas and went to Purdue after all.

Point is, there are no guarantees in recruiting.

Even the coaches don't know 100%, so ya just have to roll with it.

It's fun to talk about!!

We’ve got a few posters who say we’re getting everybody, if you guess enough you’ll get some right. But they conveniently forget all the ones they get wrong and wanted to be recognized for the few they statistically have to hit at some point. Nobody is getting credit when you do that. They said Zion was coming and none of them started a thread wanting grief when they were wrong.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Wait...did he predict Knox and SGA leaving? And one forward transferring?

Or EJ and Hagans committing as well?

All of which my dog could have predicted.

When you say "19 class", are you referring to the 2019 recruiting class that are currently Jrs in HS or are you referring to the guys who are going to make up our 2019 Kentucky roster (next season)?? Because the tone of your post feels like you are talking about this incoming class that is shaping up and that makes sense considering you would currently be hearing about what is unfolding.

Just looking for clarification since the '19 class is technically the Maxey/Wiseman class and that seems like a long ways off to make assumptions considering at one point we thought we were landing Zion, Barrett, Bol Bol, etc and that is common to only get 50%-75% of what is predicted the year before with some surprises added.

If you are talking about the incoming class then it makes me feel like you have heard something else other than EJ and Hagans.
We are loaded this year coming up. The 2019 recruiting is what I'm talking about ... and little nugget kentucky very much in the mix for Vernon Carey jr. Absolute stud

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT