ADVERTISEMENT

Good job, good effort, Louisville.

Fawrules

Junior
Nov 19, 2009
Elite Eight is nothing to sneeze at.
cool.r191677.gif

Easiest path in the history of the NCAA tourney and they still blew it. Hahahahahhahahahahaha.

Could care less about their effort. Just glad to see their low class basketball program and scum of a coach lose.

Originally posted by truebluewildcat:

made it further than a lot of folks expected them to...

can never count Pitino out this time of year...
I think he's out.

Good grief, enough UL and Pitino ass-kissing on this board. They beat a 13, 5, and 8 to get there. They lucked out in the initial draw, switch them with UNC and they are out in the 3rd round. They also have 2 NBA draft picks on the team.

I have had a great day and it just got better to see those UL losers get beat. I love it when they loose. They run their mouth off at us 'saying they want to meet us again" and then go down to Mich. St makes a great day for me.

Feel bad for Blackshear, but couldn't be happier for the whiny section of their fanbase that inhabits the scout forum.

i woke up this morning feeling like crap because i stayed up way too late watching the cats last night, but after watching this game today i feel much better

Lets see, as a #4 seed UaVel beat:

#13 UC Irvine
#5 Northern Iowa
#8 NC State

and lost to # 7 Sparty.....

Great job by Pitino to go 3-1 against 4 teams seeded lower than his team........
indifferent.r191677.gif

Actually all in all they exceeded expectations. I had them losing to Northern Iowa in my brackett. To get to the Elite 8 was overachieving, but they did have an easier path than the other regionals !

I see the Lebron kid joke flew over a lot of people's heads, so I'll just say that in reality I think the Elite Eight of the NIT is more than their fanbase deserves. Take a look back at my recent posts, I guarantee you I was the biggest Michigan State fan in the world for a couple hours.

Just the sort of "success" I expect and hope from them. Enough to build up the kind of hope that sucks to get crushed.

Great job, UL. I was hoping for the choke 2 games back, but you got her done today in fine fashion.

Sadly, you just weren't battle tested enough during the regular season to be able to handle the playoffs.

Originally posted by JDHoss:

#13 UC Irvine
#5 Northern Iowa
#8 NC State

Great job by Pitino to go 3-1 against 4 teams seeded lower than his team........
indifferent.r191677.gif
End of discussion.

Originally posted by truebluewildcat:

made it further than a lot of folks expected them to...

can never count Pitino out this time of year...
Well,it's this time of year, and I'm officially counting him out!

roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by catrecruit:
Originally posted by KeepingItReal74:
Shively is burning.
Fairdale, west end, etc..
I could do a Pepsi Challenge with pics of Fairdale, Shively etc and pics from similar areas of Lexington and unless you recognized your house you wouldn't be able to tell where you were.

Originally posted by spotter34:

#13 UC Irvine
#5 Northern Iowa
#8 NC State

indifferent.r191677.gif
End of discussion.
I've heard worse excuses to re-post my little diatribe from last night, then I'll stop. :) This was in response to UofLol fans wanting another shot at UK.

1-7 in their last eight meetings against UK, yet every season like clockwork, after getting beaten by UK in December, they'll crawl back out of their sewer in late February-March, beating their chests in between sips of Crown Royal and applying their orange spray on tans, throwing up a hair gel covered L and say, "We're a different team then we were in December, we'd kick Paypal Cal and those Hillbilly cheaters asses if we met up again!" Only to inevitably slink back to Twitter and their message boards, whining about how Cal and Wes "paid off the refs again", because Louisville has never cleanly lost a game or recruit in their program's history. "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

This post was edited on 3/29 1:11 AM by Fawrules

#13 UC Irvine
#5 Northern Iowa
#8 NC State

indifferent.r191677.gif
THIS!!!

UL beat NO ONE all year.

Solid effort by Rozier to eclipse 25% on the day with a 6-23 performance. If MSU's guards weren't making lazy passes out front all day he would have made maybe 2 buckets.

Assuming this is a reference that kid who was exorting his Heat after a loss. They went on to win the title though.

ADVERTISEMENT