ADVERTISEMENT

Good Article on Skal

Would be wild to see him dominate college basketball next year, but you can't hold a person back from their dreams and I'm glad he's putting himself in a position to secure his and his family's financial future.

Reactions: Bkocats
Would be wild to see him dominate college basketball next year, but you can't hold a person back from their dreams and I'm glad he's putting himself in a position to secure his and his famile's financial future.
agreed

Let's hope he keeps getting better. Keep his arm straight up!!!

then we can be REALLLYYYY good.

Whether or not he's played his last game at Rupp, yet another example of a first class character that Cal has recruited. When it's all said and done, regardless of the titles, Final Four banners or NBA draft picks Cal has, he should also be remembered for doing all of that and NOT selling out to bring in suspect characters or troublemakers to do it. The same can't be said for numerous other programs who recruit from the same pool.

Whether or not he's played his last game at Rupp, yet another example of a first class character that Cal has recruited. When it's all said and done, regardless of the titles, Final Four banners or NBA draft picks Cal has, he should also be remembered for doing all of that and NOT selling out to bring in suspect characters or troublemakers to do it. The same can't be said for numerous other programs who recruit from the same pool.
exactly
I'm glad Skal shared his faith

Great kid!

I see a great ending to the rest of this story. Skal'S struggles through the season has made other guys better. We're better because if it. And now if Skal continues to play well...and I believe he will...this team now has quality depth. We're ready! Skal is ready! Let's do this!

It's just something to think about that Skal is playing like a man possessed at the most perfect time of the year. It's poetry. I really hope he keeps it up

Thanks for posting. When I was younger, faith wasn't exactly a quality you promoted at that age in your life. I've gotten older, perspective has shifted over time, and I find it incredibly refreshing to see a young person these days be vocal about their faith. It takes guts at that age to wear your colors on your sleeve without being overwashed by peer pressure. Excellent article, even better young man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT