ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga vs. Baylor Saturday

I think both of these teams are WAY better than everyone else in college basketball this season. They are clearly the two best and I think #3 isn't even close to them. It should be a great game. Baylor's defense versus Gonzaga's offense.

If Suggs is 100% (or close to it) I am going with Gonzaga. If not, then I think the edge goes to Baylor.

Reactions: anon_q409idbs5m40a
I will be perfectly fine with either of these two teams winning it all. So much better than most of the other possibilities.

Then simultaneously I think, what is the basketball world coming to when Gonzaga and Baylor (and Iowa!) seem to be odds on favorites to make a Final Four?

That will be a very good game to watch. I will have to go with Zags in a close one.

Gonzaga had some trouble with WV's defense. I'm taking Baylor by 5.
WVU showed the Zags don't like to be slowed down, but WVU could not hit shots and win it.
Baylor will slow them down and make shots. And win imo.

It’s sad Baylor and the Zags are the best 2 teams by a wide margin when your a Blueblood Kentucky fan. We have a long way to go if we want too be anywhere near those 2 come March. Yes I’ll watch the game and should be a great one.

Gonzaga played Kansas 6 days before we played Kansas (with Typhoid Mary on the court as well). That's 10 days from their game until Gonzagas positive tests now, squarely in the incubation/contagious period. Uk was almost certainly exposed. Be prepared for the shut down.

Maybe this will help people actualize the incubation period, which is ridiculously long and the biggest problem no one's talking about.

Gonzaga played Kansas 6 days before we played Kansas (with Typhoid Mary on the court as well). That's 10 days from their game until Gonzagas positive tests now, squarely in the incubation/contagious period. Uk was almost certainly exposed. Be prepared for the shut down.

Maybe this will help people actualize the incubation period, which is ridiculously long and the biggest problem no one's talking about.

Gonzaga held out players for Auburn and misled the public why they did it. I remember reading the original trickle truth. Programs refusing to hold people out with symptoms and not quarantining when they should are going to kill this season.

Gonzaga held out players for Auburn and misled the public why they did it. I remember reading the original trickle truth. Programs refusing to hold people out with symptoms and not quarantining when they should are going to kill this season.

Ugh. Yeah the mantra seems to be "get the games in before the positive tests hit everyone." It'll just be a matter of time though. Likely this is more about contract fulfillment with the larger, bigger money network games. I'm sure ESPN will raise a stink on canceled games later, but at the end of the day you have more leverage with that contract, because if ESPN doesn't have sports they have no content. CBS could probably show reruns of Big Bang Theory and beat or equal most college games.

Well if that doesn't suck. When our Cats arent playing this is the kind of matchupI want to tune and see. Damn Covid!

Just got home and was going to watch the game. Wonder if they will reschedule ?

ADVERTISEMENT