ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga beats Washington by 27

thing is .....as much as I like to see Kansas lose, all of a sudden staying within 4 points of KU in that game doesn't seem so impressive lol

Reactions: ganner918
This just pisses me off that we lost to them. What makes it even worse is we lost to them when they werent even 100% I know we arent either but weve never had those guys in games, they did. Plus they are thing in the post. Were young and getting better, but we shouldve beat them by 15 and ill be pissed about that for a while.

thing is .....as much as I like to see Kansas lose, all of a sudden staying within 4 points of KU in that game doesn't seem so impressive lol
It doesn’t matter. We always get the short end no matter what come tournament time. I like watching them lose as often as possible.

These losses for KU doesn’t make our loss to them any worse for me. I never thought we’d lose to KU because they had more talent. I always thought KY had more talent. But I did think we’d lose because of how young we are and that the game wasn’t at home.

That game was what, the second or third game of the season? Not worried about it at all.

This just pisses me off that we lost to them. What makes it even worse is we lost to them when they werent even 100% I know we arent either but weve never had those guys in games, they did. Plus they are thing in the post. Were young and getting better, but we shouldve beat them by 15 and ill be pissed about that for a while.

Got a little dunnstillfreeandalive going on this morning...

@DUNNSTILLFREENALIVE

ADVERTISEMENT