ADVERTISEMENT

Gone...

Feb 21, 2018
Noticed Tanner Johnson and Thomas Bennett are no longer on the 2019 returning player roster on ukathletics.com

Tanner announced he's transferring to Northwest Florida State.

Havent heard anything on Thomas Bennett.

Also heard that Kennedy Norton is gone but not confirmed.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Interesting. Doesn’t appear as if they have published the full roster as yet. Looks like those who are holdovers from last year. Only counting 19 on the roster so it seems we’re missing incoming freshman and JuCos.

Interesting. Doesn’t appear as if they have published the full roster as yet. Looks like those who are holdovers from last year. Only counting 19 on the roster so it seems we’re missing incoming freshman and JuCos.

Yes you are correct. Those on the published roster are players from last year.

Still have a long way to go before we get under the allowed number on the roster. Always hate to see guys go, but that is just the nature of the beast.

Reactions: chill133
While on the subject of players missing, whatever happened to Austin Keen? Of the cup hat fame from 2017? He just never showed up on the 2018 roster and I am not sure why.

While on the subject of players missing, whatever happened to Austin Keen? Of the cup hat fame from 2017? He just never showed up on the 2018 roster and I am not sure why.

Pretty sure he was on the team in 2018 and at some point in the year he gave up baseball. I believe he had one appearance before hanging up his cleats. He would have at least been great to have for team chemistry.

ADVERTISEMENT