Feb 1, 2013
If your 1st round of US Open scorecard read:
3 pars
10 bogeys
3 double bogeys
2 triple bogeys
0 birdies

Total 22 over par

Would you have the guts to show up for 2nd round? I think JB Holmes should have replaced him in the field. Note - Gregory shot the round.

3 pars
10 bogeys
3 double bogeys
2 triple bogeys
0 birdies

Total 22 over par

Would you have the guts to show up for 2nd round? I think JB Holmes should have replaced him in the field. Note - Gregory shot the round.

Yes if they still had the beer cart running.

3 pars
10 bogeys
3 double bogeys
2 triple bogeys
0 birdies

Total 22 over par

I shoot that all the time.

3 pars
10 bogeys
3 double bogeys
2 triple bogeys
0 birdies

Total 22 over par

You make that sound like a bad thing.

Absolutely you show up. Remember tin cup shot an 80 on day 1 and came back the next day and made the cut and if not for a collassal meltdown on the 72nd hole could have won the whole damn thing.

Haven't had a day quite that bad since I started learning to play. Once had a 15 on a hole and still broke 100 in the World Am in MB.

3 pars
10 bogeys
3 double bogeys
2 triple bogeys
0 birdies

Total 22 over par

At the US Open that would be a great score for me.

Phil Mickelson took 8 shots to hole out from 35 yards. Including penalty strokes.

ADVERTISEMENT