ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

UKO is such a bitch. Tiger has embraced being a 'teammate' more than anyone would have ever dreamed he would, and it's genuine. He was flat EATING IT UP at the Ryder Cup, and took it as seriously as anyone out there.

Doesn't matter how or why he's been humbled, the fact is that he has...and the guys love having him around in those competitions. Christianity is about forgiveness, Mark.

Oh, and Tiger is leading. Enjoy!

UKO is such a bitch. Tiger has embraced being a 'teammate' more than anyone would have ever dreamed he would, and it's genuine. He was flat EATING IT UP at the Ryder Cup, and took it as seriously as anyone out there.

Doesn't matter how or why he's been humbled, the fact is that he has...and the guys love having him around in those competitions. Christianity is about forgiveness, Mark.

Oh, and Tiger is leading. Enjoy!

I’ll just copy the comment I made to him on my FB page yesterday. “Different day, same jackass.”

He blocked me on Facebook (for the 37th time) b/c I made a comment telling him to "Enjoy" the cold weather a few months back.

His entire online & social media existence is to troll people, but he can't take even the slightest bit of ribbing himself, which is why he can't keep an active Twitter account for more than a few weeks. Pretty much says it all. Sad

Reactions: cawoodsct
He blocked me on Facebook (for the 37th time) b/c I made a comment telling him to "Enjoy" the cold weather a few months back.

His entire online & social media existence is to troll people, but he can't take even the slightest bit of ribbing himself, which is why he can't keep an active Twitter account for more than a few weeks. Pretty much says it all. Sad

I’ve had people who don’t know him ask me “what the hell is that dude’s problem?”:joy:

Last edited:
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
MC...WD...WD...MC...WD...end of 2018 season.
First three
giphy.gif

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Tiger....
Vice-Captain..... is that true or a joke?
He's good hitting putts and bad hitting fairways... If he puts them both together........ maybe.

Tiger....
Vice-Captain..... is that true or a joke?
He's good hitting putts and bad hitting fairways... If he puts them both together........ maybe.

It’s true. The articles and interviews I’ve seen from last years Presidents Cup and the announcements this week make it seem like he loves doing it and the players want him there. Kind of the opposite of what most would have thought, IMO.

If not the water ball on hole 15 Tiger had a great round and is playing better than most in this tournament. For a guy who essentially has been MIA for 4 years it really is a testament of his greatness to be able to come out and compete with these guys right now. He is still the most talented golfer on the planet and when he gets his Driver figured out and stays healthy he is going to win this year.

I did see it. And he 4 putted from 75 feet, not 6 feet. Bad either way, but pretty big difference.

Ok. He three putted from 6 feet. He ran second putt was past the hole and got pissed. Instead of marking it and reading it he just stepped up and hit again and missed again. He gave away a shot because he didn’t use his head.

But thanks for the correction even though, since you watched it, knew exactly what I was talking about.

Tiger was the most talented golfer in the planet, not anymore. The most talented golfer would be able to hit a driver in the fairway consistenty. Why he even hits the thing is beyond me. Can he win again yes but he will never dominate.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Ok. He three putted from 6 feet. He ran second putt was past the hole and got pissed. Instead of marking it and reading it he just stepped up and hit again and missed again. He gave away a shot because he didn’t use his head.

But thanks for the correction even though, since you watched it, knew exactly what I was talking about.
No problem. 4 putting from 6 feet is damn near impossible, but I’m sure ur pretty good at it so I can understand the mistake.

^^ Yea, it happens very very rarely, but Thomas still 4 putted from 75 feet, not 6 lol. And Sergio/els videos simply prove you almost have to have the yips to even do it.

No problem. 4 putting from 6 feet is damn near impossible, but I’m sure ur pretty good at it so I can understand the mistake.

You’re either a liar and never saw it (my belief), or you’re just wanting to be a dick.

Your go to line is to attack the golfing ability of other posters when you can’t argue the facts anymore.

Thomas flat out gave a stroke away because he got pissed at missing putt #2.

And you’ve still ever yet to play golf with anyone in this thread. So I’m pretty sure you’re all talk and no game.

You’re either a liar and never saw it (my belief), or you’re just wanting to be a dick.

Your go to line is to attack the golfing ability of other posters when you can’t argue the facts anymore.

Thomas flat out gave a stroke away because he got pissed at missing putt #2.

And you’ve still ever yet to play golf with anyone in this thread. So I’m pretty sure you’re all talk and no game.
Uhhh..wut? U said he four jacked from 6 feet which is false. He ran his first putt, a 75 footer 10 feet by, then the second one 6 foot by, then his third (the one you’re referring to) was rushed and rammed by again 4 feet. Then he marked and made the 4th putt. Get ur facts straight.

If I played this course I would lose 100 balls. Geez it’s tight. There are some flat bombers on tour these days. With the way Tiger is hitting his irons, no reason he can’t compete at Augusta. That tee game ain’t ready for the US Open though.

Will see if Luke List or Webb Simpson can get a W tomorrow or if someone can put a 64 or 65 on the board and put some heat on them.

So Tiger had a swing today that was 128mph. Yeah, safe to say that fusion surgery was a success.

So Tiger had a swing today that was 128mph. Yeah, safe to say that fusion surgery was a success.
Yeah, his last comeback he was hitting 270 and 280 yard drives and topping out at 290. This year if he hits a driver it is well over 300 yards. He has hit a few over 320. His back is fine. He has bulked up to the size of a daggone linebacker too which will help everything hold together. He is using almost pure muscle to make these shots. I don't think the M3 driver he is using is helping much, that twist face tech is for duffers to keep their ball strait, not for pro's who want to work it left and right on command. He needs to get an M1 from last year.

Reactions: drainthatub
Tiger’s on the move. -3 today. Really going to suck for JT if he loses by one stroke after he brainfarted a putt on Friday.

There was no move...and the expected, inevitable, dunks just happened. Nice tourney for Tiger, however. I am sure his sheep will feel good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT