ADVERTISEMENT

Going to the game (NIU @ UK)

kritikalcat

Senior
Jan 10, 2007
My wife and I are talking about going tonight. We haven’t been to a game in several years (since before the Stadium renovation). I have questions about getting to the stadium and tickets.

- when we lived on the south side of Lexington we would park close to Crestwood church near the Arboretum and walk. I think we want to take either the Virginia Ave or Downtown shuttle now. Virginia Ave is a little closer to home. Do the spaces on Export St fill up pretty fast? I’m thinking Downtown from Rupp or the Transit Center might be better. What are the drawbacks or hassles with using the Shuttle?

- I read that tickets are all electronic on your mobile device now, no paper tickets. Actually I guess maybe that was already in effect last time we went. Is this correct? Is it practical to buy tickets from someone tailgating or do we need to plan on going to the ticket sales kiosk? I figure with the opponent there will be seats available.

not 100% she’s even up for going lol but if anyone has a pair of decent tickets for sale it might encourage her knowing we have them in advance

Just found out our new grand daughter is coming to visit tonight, so no going to the game. Still interested in info about attending because we plan to go to at least one this season.

Reactions: SaltyCat22
Save your money and take her to the UofL game. More juicy matchup. Still face value tickets on Ticketmaster, they’re electronic. And can’t help you on parking. I ain’t spilling my secret parking stash.

Reactions: kritikalcat
ADVERTISEMENT