ADVERTISEMENT

Going in depth with Jager Burton

There was an article on bucknuts that was power rankings of the top 11 remaining recruits OSU was recruiting. Burton was 8th and they predicted him to UK. Payne and Benny were not on the list. I'm wondering where UK stands with these two.

Another article did say Benny was still talking to OSU and planning a visit.

We’re bound to attract a top RB with these types of OL commits coming every year.

He'll be a zone run scheme team's (us) wet dream and be a fast ass guard. He'll be pulling, no matter where he goes, A LOT.

Payne and Benny were not on the list. I'm wondering where UK stands with these two.

Another article did say Benny was still talking to OSU and planning a visit.

I've not been keeping up this cycle, can you pass on the full names for Payne and Benny so I can look up their profiles? TIA.

Burton advertising how big of a 'Kentucky' guy he is. UK currently as good as there is not only individually developing players on the OL but also as good as there is molding them into a force as a unit. What is the third thing possibly pulling him away from all that? A little better chance at a championship? If he is as big of a 'Kentucky' guy that he says he is can't see that overcoming what all he has right here at home. Playing in 'the' best league against a lot of teams that are much better than OH ST would play would benefit him a lot into his preparation for the pro's. He has big time football and big time preparation right here. Let's do it.

Reactions: clifm and DTDcatfan
ADVERTISEMENT