ADVERTISEMENT

Glad Diallo came back

Mar 2, 2008
i know a lot of you were ringing your hands worrying about it. Imagine where we would be if he hadn’t.

juuuust strolling along......

tenor.gif

Diallo has the NBA "LOOK" ...but if I was a NBA GM I would pass on him...he just can't put up the points to justify a high NBA pick...that's just my opinion of the guy.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Diallo has the NBA "LOOK" ...but if I was a NBA GM I would pass on him...he just can't put up the points to justify a high NBA pick...that's just my opinion of the guy.

A lot of the players the NBA pickup do not justify being picked where they are. A professional league should consist of true professional players, not what you think a player "could" blossom into. Just rename it the NPBA (national potential basketball association) and be done with it. Hate the NBA and will not watch another game while they experiment with young talent, ruins their league and more importantly has ruined college basketball.

I bet no fringe draft guy will ever make that mistake again. Who would want the ridicule that diallo has faced just for simply not being skilled enough to play at the level we’re accustomed to.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
For a guy who had a semester to work on his game against two NBA draft picks at guard,Diallo has been a huge disappointment.I thought with that added semester of practice and the jumping skills he showed at the NBA combine he would be a sure bet Freshman sensation.Could his confidence have been destroyed by Cal or other staff because he hasn't lived up to the expectations ?

i know a lot of you were ringing your hands worrying about it. Imagine where we would be if he hadn’t.
Dude you're irrelevant.

You thought you could just take off for years at a time and still blow through here on a whim and be a pain in our ass? Not even close. Kentuckiddy is by far our worst poster. Light years ahead of you. This year we've even got busloads of actual fans more negative than you. You're a lightweight. Stay on the porch.

...by the way, how's Tubby workin' out for you down there? [winking]

Dude you're irrelevant.

You thought you could just take off for years at a time and still blow through here on a whim and be a pain in our ass? Not even close. Kentuckiddy is by far our worst poster. Light years ahead of you. This year we've even got busloads of actual fans more negative than you. You're a lightweight. Stay on the porch.

...by the way, how's Tubby workin' out for you down there? [winking]

What in the world are you talking about?

I would take him in the second. Could you imagine, in 3 or 4 years after he's had time to adjust to the NBA, what he could do with his athleticism? They can work on his shot, work to get him experience in the G-league to improve is bb-iq.

In the 2nd it's low risk, high reward. Buy low sell high type of situation. If I were a GM I would encourage him to jump and then take him in the 2nd to stash him away.

Right on and I just wish he had that Kentucky look. With him we are on a 3 game losing streak which is rare for a Kentucky team. Since he is so important to this team without him we would probably be on a 10 game losing streak.

The best thing about Diallo is he can be replaced.

I understand now why it took him to the 11th hour to make decision last year to come back, he was probably a late first round pick, and he took a risk, and now he might not ever get back to that level. He will have to totally transform his game going forward, and not sure he can

ADVERTISEMENT