ADVERTISEMENT

Gilbert to UK

K_TIME

All-American
Jan 2, 2003
Kudos to Marrow and Stoops to persistently grind out this class. I was on the lifeboat screaming we're going down due to NIL, etc..and that was premature. Tremendous class!

ktezfuswfyhmejlfh1nl

Kudos to Marrow and Stoops to persistently grind out this class. I was on the lifeboat screaming we're going down due to NIL, etc..and that was premature. Tremendous class!

ktezfuswfyhmejlfh1nl
I'll tried not to let on but I was in that same lifeboat at the end of the year. It is pretty impressive how they've pieced this together.

ktezfuswfyhmejlfh1nl
Same. Worse, I was posting the coaches were using nil as an excuse for the poor early results.

First time seeing Waugh's name. We got good ones everywhere. Stoops has built a first class organization

Same. Worse, I was posting the coaches were using nil as an excuse for the poor early results.

First time seeing Waugh's name. We got good ones everywhere. Stoops has built a first class organization
Stoops said Waugh can call plays now and could be a regular assistant coach. Seems like I remember a comment that he is like a right hand man for Stoops.

And Their classes still only reached the middle of the SEC
Yes.

Life in the most dominant collegiate conference in the history of the sport (sans the Ivy League, 1880-1925).

Middle of the SEC is better than the cumulative total in 2018-2019 for the first Citrus Bowl, so we are making incremental progress.

We will have more former 4/5 Stars in 2023 than we have had since Stoops arrived, which likely guarantees a 4-0 record against OOC opponents, but when you lace it up in the SEC, you have to bring the “A” game, every damn week.

Reactions: rudd1
ADVERTISEMENT