ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia @ LSU

Yeah, that should mean an automatic win for Georgia, isn't that always a win?

Wait, you mean they lost anyway, maybe by even more?

I didnt expect to have to break this down for someone as smart as you but here goes. I didn’t say or imply that UGA would win lose or draw because they put in another QB. I simply said other teams (even top ranked teams) replace a QB that isn’t playing well. I don’t know why our HC is so against it. Is that easier to understand?

I want you to look at that! Georgia, the number 2 team in the country changes QBs when the offense struggles. Who woulda thought?!?!
Their backup QB played one series, handing the ball off twice and running one time for three yards. Zero pass attempts. Let's not act like he changed the game.

I didnt expect to have to break this down for someone as smart as you but here goes. I didn’t say or imply that UGA would win lose or draw because they put in another QB. I simply said other teams (even top ranked teams) replace a QB that isn’t playing well. I don’t know why our HC is so against it. Is that easier to understand?

And I am just saying changing QBs doesn't always change the outcome either. Seems like a lot of fans on here assume it does, not necessarily saying that' you.

Remember when spurrier interchanged grossman and Palmer throughout a game? Dude was crazy

Easy to do when you replace one five star for another.
I wonder if Fields will transfer if he doesn't get the starting job soon. Fromm is only a true Sophomore, and I'm not sure if Fields will be willing to sit on the bench for potentially 2 more years. He's insanely talented and could start for many teams right now, IMO.

I wonder if Fields will transfer if he doesn't get the starting job soon. Fromm is only a true Sophomore, and I'm not sure if Fields will be willing to sit on the bench for potentially 2 more years. He's insanely talented and could start for many teams right now, IMO.
Gonna be hard to keep happy no doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT