ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia @ LSU

I want you to look at that! Georgia, the number 2 team in the country changes QBs when the offense struggles. Who woulda thought?!?!

They have the luxury of bringing in the Number One QB from the class we don’t have that luxury.

Reactions: uofkFTW18
They have the luxury of bringing in the Number One QB from the class we don’t have that luxury.

And now there’s a chart or a formula that’s used based on when to put in the backup? There has to be criteria met? We still have a backup. He still plays pretty good football. He still coulda spelled our starter so TW coulda maybe seen the game from a different angle to maybe see something he wasn’t seeing before. Either way the dude was seriously afraid for his life and was doing absolutely zero to help us win a football game. My sister could have done that much. He was absolutely terrible and there’s no way Hoak woulda been any worse.

Reactions: 1977CatFan
Fields was the Number one rated QB in that class that’s how I know. Fromm was the year before and Eason was the year before
I actually think Trevor Lawrence from Clemson was the majority vote No.1 but Fields was right up there with him.

I am really not sure why we don't just switch to the option. Recruit a smaller quick QB. TW can't take a hit, he is afraid.

LSU qb outplaying Fromm today. LSU O and D line pushing UGA around. Could give Bama a good game....

I wasn’t tryin to get everyone all worked up again. I definitely wasn’t tryin to take a shot at our staff. I still think we have a staff in place that can build our program. But Stops needs to let his OC run the offense. If Gran and Hinshaw thought it’d be good to throw Hoak at them for a series then that’s a call he should let them make. Especially as bad as TW was playing.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Elam was a 5* all planet defensive lineman. Cobb was a 2*. Hum

That's not even close to correct. Take 20 seconds to look at the ratings. Elam was a 5.7 3* and Cobb was a 5.5 3* on Rivals. Not one single service had Elam as a 5* or Cobb as a 2*.

What a silly, farcical statement...

And now there’s a chart or a formula that’s used based on when to put in the backup? There has to be criteria met? We still have a backup. He still plays pretty good football. He still coulda spelled our starter so TW coulda maybe seen the game from a different angle to maybe see something he wasn’t seeing before. Either way the dude was seriously afraid for his life and was doing absolutely zero to help us win a football game. My sister could have done that much. He was absolutely terrible and there’s no way Hoak woulda been any worse.
Ppl always think our back up is Gary Gold Arm just biting at his chance....doesnt matter the year..doesnt matter the staff. I'm curious why ppl think our coaching staff would be cheating their own chance at victory. Hoak isnt that good. Congrats on a td pass against Murray state. TW was a huge reason we beat florida and win the other games along with the team...amazing how quick ppl are to just discard ppl after a bad game or a process of growth. Imagine if employers did that after a bad day at work.....

Of course these are the same ppl that trash the kids in our other popular sport, claim they dont have it, or think the coach is an idiot, after early games or loses but then of course forget all about it by the end of the year when they're winning bc it's a well look what they're doing for me now

Dogs are toast. Tigers awarded a fumble. We could be playing for the SEC East, fellas. Of course we want to root for the Dogs at the Cocktail party now. I don't want no Gators sneaking up on us.

Reactions: UKUGA
That's not even close to correct. Take 20 seconds to look at the ratings. Elam was a 5.7 3* and Cobb was a 5.5 3* on Rivals. Not one single service had Elam as a 5* or Cobb as a 2*.

I could be wrong, but I am thinking that either 247 or Scout actually did have Elam as a 5 star. Credit to Rivals for a more accurate assessment. Though, Elam was a good guy to have on the team and I will wish him the best even if he didn't become what we hoped for.

Reactions: jauk11
So with Georgia losing to LSU and Florida beating LSU, I would guess that means we hold the tiebreaker because of our win over Florid and will be in first place in the east?

So with Georgia losing to LSU and Florida beating LSU, I would guess that means we hold the tiebreaker because of our win over Florid and will be in first place in the east?
I think that a three way tie results in the highest ranked team winning- which, of course, will never be us, because we fail to get the love from those who vote.

247 had Elam as a 5 star and as a top 25 player in the class. Rivals was the only one, IIRC, that had him as a 3 star.

They have Florida as number 2 ans us behind flordia because they are 4-1 ans we are 3-1

Like I said in my murderers row thread early in the week...Bulldogs got a good shot at a loss coming their way...

They'll get some things straight over their bye week, but Florida is no pushover in Jacksonville, we're pretty tough, and Auburn will give them all they want.

The East is right there within reach folks, strap in and hang on tight...

I think that a three way tie results in the highest ranked team winning- which, of course, will never be us, because we fail to get the love from those who vote.

No it’s on head to head on the 3 way tie

I want you to look at that! Georgia, the number 2 team in the country changes QBs when the offense struggles. Who woulda thought?!?!

Yeah, that should mean an automatic win for Georgia, isn't that always a win?

Wait, you mean they lost anyway, maybe by even more?

Last edited:
They have Florida as number 2 ans us behind flordia because they are 4-1 ans we are 3-1

O

Offered very late by Thug U IIRC, and I still believe it was a CYA offer in case he blew up. He was a two star when they offered I believe, and they were used to offering five stars at the time. I also think he was solid to UK by the time they offered, and they knew it.

By KYNC89: Where did that myth come from? Cobb was a 3 Star. Being heavily recruited by both Tennessee and us.

Offered very late by Thug U IIRC, and I still believe it was a CYA offer in case he blew up. He was a two star when they offered I believe, and they were used to offering five stars at the time. I also think he was solid to UK by the time they offered, and they knew it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT