ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia @ LSU

Bad call on the FG. Always take the points against a great defensive team.

Reactions: UKUGA
From what I’ve seen so far in how UGA is/isn’t defending the run and how LSU’s D is playing...I think we have a real good shot to beat UGA in Lexington. It’ll be a fight but if we play OUR game and make them stop us then I think it’ll come down to the final minutes.

If LSU doesn’t get seven after that run I bet they lose, that’s the kind of almost plays that are omens throughout a loss.

CBS and review crew useless. LSU scored anyway. The view from above showed the runner crossing the plane with the ball by more than a foot.

Good, Gooooooood!
Everything is going exactly as planned!!!

If we lose to Georgia, we need Georgia to lose 3 games in the regular season. Isn’t happening. Might as well hope for Georgia to win every game outside of Kentucky so it can boost UK’s resume. Plus, if LSU loses, that puts UK alone in that 2nd tier of the SEC with Florida, and maaaaybe A&M by season’s end.
If Alabama and Georgia make the playoff, with LSU and Auburn losses today, Kentucky could very well be in a New Years Six bowl game if we can’t beat UGA. Beat Georgia, and you’re in serious contention for a playoff spot.

If we lose to Georgia, we need Georgia to lose 3 games in the regular season. Isn’t happening. Might as well hope for Georgia to win every game outside of Kentucky so it can boost UK’s resume. Plus, if LSU loses, that puts UK alone in that 2nd tier of the SEC with Florida, and maaaaybe A&M by season’s end.
If Alabama and Georgia make the playoff, with LSU and Auburn losses today, Kentucky could very well be in a New Years Six bowl game if we can’t beat UGA. Beat Georgia, and you’re in serious contention for a playoff spot.
No sir! I want it all!!!!

Reactions: sluggercatfan
If uga lost to LSU but beat uf, cats could lose a game to say Missou and still be able to tie for the east in 3 way tie. So I believe you root against uga

Reactions: ukgrad2004
Georgia needs to lose to LSU best Florida and lose to us. We could still drop at Mizz and still win east

Reactions: ukgrad2004
UGA threw a huge clunker at Auburn last year. Hoping the same would happen today. That said, UGA has the ability to come back in the second half. Fingers crossed they don’t.

LSU left to many points on the field. Three great drive stalled for FGs. Other than that they owned UGA.

Reactions: Sburke1150
I am fairly confident we can put some good rushing numbers vs UGA. LSU has been having success, even when running at the blitz.

Even though UGA averaged winning by 30 points/game (until today), there's been some grumbling in Dawg land. Wonder how many UGA fans wish that Eason was still there.

ADVERTISEMENT