ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Where You Live

Assumed this thread devolved into political garbage seeing as how it’s so many pages - but nope, it’s just a bunch of old guys listing prices of gas over and over again 😂. Absolutely cracks me up as both my father and FIL nonstop talk about either gas prices or property taxes anytime I’m around them. I guess at some point a switch goes off in our brains and the price of gas becomes a topic of interest
My FIL used to call family members to see if they wanted to meet him at the Kroger gas station in case he still had some gallons left over on whatever discount he was using. No one took him up on it so he bought gas cans to take with him. There’s no way he ever paid off those cans.

Tiger Oil in Cold Spring down to $2.52 but the Gas Buddy guy keeps saying nationwide, gasoline has bottomed for now. The Red Sea tanker attacks have something to do with this. Figure out who benefits the most from higher oil prices and you have the right source. Follow the money.

Tiger Oil in Cold Spring down to $2.52 but the Gas Buddy guy keeps saying nationwide, gasoline has bottomed for now. The Red Sea tanker attacks have something to do with this. Figure out who benefits the most from higher oil prices and you have the right source. Follow the money.
……..Yemen's Iran-backed Houthi rebels are responsible for these attacks. Need to bait these folks into attacking and sending them to the spirit world.

In my neck of the woods, gas went from the $2.50's before Christmas to around the $2.90's closer to the holidays and immediately back down to the $2.60's today with Kroger Newport leading the way at $2.63. Normally this is the highest priced gas station.

Oil is threatening to fall below $70 again as well with the US breaking production records.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT