ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Playing not to loose with gutless call! That the problem alot of fans have with Stoops! We are playing a ranked team have them on there heels and your marbles get sucked in . That was horrible not going for that!

That's funny because anyone who lnows football would look at the situation, D playing well, offense moving ball, and say take the fg.

Wasn't it 4th and three or four? We got a bad spot - I think a time out to look at spot was warrented - but you got to kick that field goal. It wasn't 4th and one like some believe

Reactions: Wildcats1st
You have to try and get points. The first have showed they are going to be at a premium. 35 yard FG is made 95 percent of time.

If we go for it and miss the same people complaining about not going for it would be saying you have to take points at home.

Listen dude when it’s pouring rain and you have 4th and short on your opponents 20 you don’t “try” to put points on the board with your unproven kicker. Stoops is ultra conservative and now if MSU scores here that may be the game

Reactions: KyCatFan
Didn't realize that the SEC Network's "SEC Nation" gameday show is scheduled to be in Starksville next week. Feels like the hosing is on with the refs refusing to call holding on MSU.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Wasn't it 4th and three or four? We got a bad spot - I think a time out to look at spot was warrented - but you got to kick that field goal. It wasn't 4th and one like some believe

I agree with the first part it was an awful spot don’t agree you kick it in pouring rain with a guy who is unproven

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I definitely go for it over having an inexperienced kicker going for it in the rain.

Listen dude when it’s pouring rain and you have 4th and short on your opponents 20 you don’t “try” to put points on the board with your unproven kicker. Stoops is ultra conservative and now if MSU scores here that may be the game

Two for two. What year is he in?

ADVERTISEMENT