ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

You guys hear that sound? Do you? It is the sound of the other SEC coaches that have to face this UK team for he remainder of the season collectively shitting their pants. After this effort, nobody, and I mean no damn body will look forward to facing this group of Cats. This is the most physical UK team I can remember and also one of the more talented ones. These guys are legit.

HAHAHAHAHRAINS OF POOP!!!!!so happy intoxicating Tucson poolside now

359828-bigthumbnail.jpg

I couldn't have said it any better myself,

Oh my Lord!!!! This team is for real!! This has been one awesome day!! ODU beats VaTech, and UVa beats (and I mean OWNS!!) UL!!! Then we beat, and I mean MANHANDLE Miss St!!! Our D would be Scary Good if we had Paschal. If Paschal were playing, Fitzgerald would’ve been running for his life!

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Oh my Lord!!!! This team is for real!! This has been one awesome day!! ODU beats VaTech, and UVa beats (and I mean OWNS!!) UL!!! Then we beat, and I mean MANHANDLE Miss St!!! Our D would be Scary Good if we had Paschal. If Paschal were playing, Fitzgerald would’ve been running for his life!
He had like 16 carries for 20 yards LMAO. Msu could have been just as effective with a traffic cone blocking Allen lol

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Gettlemen
I'm about to burn this bitch down
Not a house
Not a structure
Not a bitch
But maybe stuff
I love the cats
Nobody else

ADVERTISEMENT