ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. Cats vs cocks. Battle of suck tonight

Why would you have the skinniest, most inexperienced player on the floor attempting to set a screen on a play that is going to determine the outcome of the game??
???? Got no answer. Even worse why wouldn’t you have your second best shooter out there setting that screen so that CJ could kick it back if not open himself. Pick and pop back up plan

Reactions: cathouse
Shouldn’t blame the team at all you guys
These players were not out into a position to succeed and Calipari has lost it
Something more has happened with them,,they’ve quit on the coach No effort at all and no joy and you can cast the blame on one person alone
We were much better to start the season(although not good) and have gotten progressively worse
I’m really not mad at them at all

???? Got no answer. Even worse why wouldn’t you have your second best shooter out there setting that screen so that CJ could kick it back if not open himself. Pick and pop back up plan
Middle school level coaching.......and we don't have that level right now.

It's gotten so bad that a Citadel reject is lighting us up now.
Uhhh…he’s in grad school….all SoCon two years…not a reject. But tonight was unexpected. We have okay talent for a rebuild …..but they haven’t played well. You guys are not the same KY this year. Are you missing some injured players?

I think it's fair to say you have to play Ware 40 minutes per game. While not the best option, he's the only player that cares 100% of the time he's on the floor. If we're gonna lose, I'd rather it be with dudes that give their best.

God help us.

ADVERTISEMENT