ADVERTISEMENT

Game replay?

beltieboy

Junior
Nov 19, 2001
Is there anywhere to find it these days? I normally use WatchESPN but didn't realize the game was on CBS and not ESPN...

Can Billion find a way to bring back his replays?

I'm 100% positive as of this moment he's officially retired from doing it. too many legal issues with everything.that involve it. There are ideas I have discussed with him but I'm not at liberty to discuss them openly here, as I'm sure you all will understand

I'm 100% positive as of this moment he's officially retired from doing it. too many legal issues with everything.that involve it. There are ideas I have discussed with him but I'm not at liberty to discuss them openly here, as I'm sure you all will understand
who owns the rights specifically espn, cbs, etc... or a combo of them and the universities or conferences?

BWO you're good people. Thank you!

Thanks, brother, trying to do my best to find an easy way to provide games, while Billionth and I figure things out. Right now it's a very difficult situation for us both. Quite possible we both may have to hang things up for good. :(

who owns the rights specifically espn, cbs, etc... or a combo of them and the universities or conferences?

All of the above plus there are companies who work with the networks that are involved... Billionth fear of getting a cease and desist order from these companies and legal ramifications. Just not worth it. As Much as we both love doing this for you guys. Last thing we both need is legal trouble on our records

I watched on SEC network this morning at 10 cst not sure if they’re showing again

To be honest... its been a while since I bought off him so I don't remember. You'll have to email him.. I think its $20 but might be cheaper than that

All of the above plus there are companies who work with the networks that are involved... Billionth fear of getting a cease and desist order from these companies and legal ramifications. Just not worth it. As Much as we both love doing this for you guys. Last thing we both need is legal trouble on our records
i totally understand. i was more just curious of who all actually held rights

ADVERTISEMENT