ADVERTISEMENT

Future QB Kaiya Sheron meets Lynn Bowden

I’ve seen vids, including a last-play-of-the-game pass to win the state title.

He looks big, with a quick release and good accuracy, with decent speed.

I think he’ll be a factor down the road.

Who knows with qbs. Kaiya has the size, arm strength, and accuracy to compete. It is anybodies guess which qb out if the bunch becomes the future. Kentucky needs an elite qb to emerge though to really push the skill position recruiting.

I know a guy who has been around high school sports for 30+ years and he says that he don't think, based on his skill set right now, that Sheron will ever play significant time. He says some of the other Kentucky born QB's we've had in the past were better players at this point in their career.

I know a guy who has been around high school sports for 30+ years and he says that he don't think, based on his skill set right now, that Sheron will ever play significant time. He says some of the other Kentucky born QB's we've had in the past were better players at this point in their career.

I wanted the truth, but don’t think I can handle the truth. Hope you guy is very wrong!

Excellent to see these two getting together.

The only thing that really matters for his future is his heart and how hard he works. He obviously has raw ability and talent. He's obviously a player. (NO team makes it to a state title without a decent QB, and without an all star at another position your QB has to be a very good HS QB.

A lot of people, A TON of people, thought Randall Cobb was not Div1 material and few thought he'd be a player in the NFL one day WHEN he got an offer from UK. I don't know how, because from day 1 at UK football practice a football mind could see that young man was incredibly special.

I trust our coaches over anyone spending their entire career in HS football. Some of the worst coaches I've ever seen and known coached over 20 years in HS. It's up to him how far he goes.

The only thing that really matters for his future is his heart and how hard he works.

Yes. The only QB I've ever seen ready to come in and really take charge, early, was Couch.

Almost all have to develop their game and knowledge of defenses. Couch was literally a one-in-a-million exception.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT