ADVERTISEMENT

Future of Louisville Athletics-kowledgeable poster

From a SOS schedule standpoint, is it better to beat StripperU if they're ranked and a solid program? Yes.

But I hope they flounder in mediocrity for YEARS!!! :joy:

A lot of money (or time spent) will be lost on the lawyers, and there will probably be a compromise that still cost millions.
Yep...they are definitely spending a lot of money with this entire mess regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: jauk11
I rather enjoyed the 30 point beat down we gave them this past season. I'd gladly take that every year, I'm pretty sure it would never get old.

Feel bad for the teachers and students. Pushed to the bottom rung of the ladder by a bunch of criminals and thugs. Tuition going up again and no teacher raises but these prick millionaires stole them blind and still want more money

Feel bad for the teachers and students. Pushed to the bottom rung of the ladder by a bunch of criminals and thugs. Tuition going up again and no teacher raises but these prick millionaires stole them blind and still want more money

Come on.

jurich was only making $5,000,000 a year, of course he and BP did manage to get the family in on the rape and pillage. I still want to know who was bidding against jurich for him to give BP a $24,500,000 contract, how did he justify a $500,000 bonus when $50,000 is the normal one, isn't a $45,000,000 buyout even more absurd than a $12,000,000 one, and did he really give most of the $100,000,000 shoe deal to Slick Rick after saying it was for the players? And while the building was free they did have to pay for the prostitutes, of course they probably got a discount since they were minors.

So glad that they screwed up and actually did give $100,000 of the shoe money to a prospect.

ADVERTISEMENT