ADVERTISEMENT

Funny bet with friend/Huge UC fan

Jan 20, 2015
So last year, I made a bet with my buddy that UK would make it further than Cincinnati in the NCAA tourny last year. The bet was whoever won, gets to chose any team gear and make them wear it to a sporting event, etc. So that time has come to cash in. Were going to be 10 rows up from the floor behind the hoop at the Cincinnati vs Mississippi St game @ NKU. Im making him wear ALL Kentucky BLUE. He has no idea yet and will stick out like a sore thumb. He despises UK. Humble pie will be served!

Im hoping he gets on tv for a second or 2 during freethrows or something. That UK blue will stick out in a crowd of Red and black...

Have someone make him a UK sweater out of fiberglass insulation cause anyone that would make that bet likes pain . I thought about suggesting a UK themed Teddy , but since you're going with him you would probably get a lot of funny looks also .

Reactions: kmjcats24
So last year, I made a bet with my buddy that UK would make it further than Cincinnati in the NCAA tourny last year. The bet was whoever won, gets to chose any team gear and make them wear it to a sporting event, etc. So that time has come to cash in. Were going to be 10 rows up from the floor behind the hoop at the Cincinnati vs Mississippi St game @ NKU. Im making him wear ALL Kentucky BLUE. He has no idea yet and will stick out like a sore thumb. He despises UK. Humble pie will be served!
Find some of those blue and white striped clown pants (think IU's red and white striped pants) and an ugly sweater that flashes UK lights all over it. That would do the trick.
Just don't ever lose a bet to him… .ever.

UC has the most delusional fan base. They would be fine if they didn’t try to compare themselves to UK. Rarely are they even the best team in their own damn city.

They really are. I live in Northern KY and they are miserable when they get a better than normal team. When they do, they act like U-6 fans where they become very concerned about our program, and think there is a legit rivalry between us. They keep forgetting that the last time UC beat UK was before Walt Disney released his second animated feature, Pinocchio.

Reactions: Kuhldaddy
UK fans want to win championships.
UC fans biggest concern is hating UK.

Tell your pathetic friend that we don't give a crap about his team.

Reactions: JC for 3
I live in Walton, KY and work in the North Side of Cincinnati, have for 2 years. I can count on 1 hand the amount of UC gear (shirts and hats) that I've seen in that time. I know plenty of Bengal and Reds fans, but everyone seems to either be a UK, UL or OSU fan out here.

Don't let him choose the blue clothes. Make him wear a UK shirt. Preferably one that says "I Bleed Blue". LOL

...who is this dude? I might know the guy.....

They really are. I live in Northern KY and they are miserable when they get a better than normal team. When they do, they act like U-6 fans where they become very concerned about our program, and think there is a legit rivalry between us. They keep forgetting that the last time UC beat UK was before Walt Disney released his second animated feature, Pinocchio.

.....way back in '39. UC fans are as fair weather as they get.

Reactions: kmjcats24 and Saven
Those bets are so ghey. Might as well play "one shining moment" on the way over together. Share a hotdog and make sure the sweaters match.

Shoulda gone large and skipped the Full House routine.

I saw ya. You were in the middle. Grey haired guy to your right. Goofy loser friend in uk gear, headwear and all. Nice.

ADVERTISEMENT