ADVERTISEMENT

From 3-2 to 15-7 and from 1-3 in the SEC to 6-3!!!

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
For those mathematically challenged UK is 12-5 since the 3-2 start and 5-0 in the SEC since the 1-3 start.

I tried to tell you guys this team is coming around. Every yr isnt going to be 1948 or 1978 or 1996 or 2012 or 2015.

Sometimes we are going to have to roll up our Big Blue Sleeves and work extra hard for what we want.

Last time I checked, that’s the American way!

See you Sat. night in a sold out Rupp Arena for a nice Gator Gig.

Gator…..taste’s like KFC!!!!

LFG!!!!

COPE

bullshit GIF
crime scene gravy GIF by South Park

For those mathematically challenged UK is 12-5 since the 3-2 start and 5-0 in the SEC since the 1-3 start.

I tried to tell you guys this team is coming around. Every yr isnt going to be 1948 or 1978 or 1996 or 2012 or 2015.

Sometimes we are going to have to roll up our Big Blue Sleeves and work extra hard for what we want.

LFG!!!!

COPE
Didn’t think it was possible, but your threads continue to get cringier game by game.

It's been yet another bad season. No excuses for it. We just don't have the horses and coaching staff here. Maybe if we gotten the USC and Mich St game things would have looked better. But no it's awful. Right now we are a 8 seed. Unacceptable here.

9 games left. The only way to bring this fan base around 100% is to win all nine and make it to the SEC tournament championship. But this team will probably go six and three at the best and somehow lose the South Carolina or Vanderbilt in the second round of the tournament.

Nine games to go we're not even firmly in the conversation to make the tournament. If they go five and four I don't think they make it

LFG!!!!

COPE
And besides from Tennessee, who in the hell have we beat? And we didn't beat Tennessee as much as they beat themselves by missing 6 layups. Our Quad 1 record is 1-5. I mean here we are in February & Kentucky has a grand total of 1 Quad 1 win. Be truthful, who are you really a fan of. Is it UofL, IU, Duke, UNC, Tennessee or Kansas? For you to want Calipari to remain on as UK's coach, you've got to be a fan of one of our rivals.

Reactions: Catfan2226
I gotta say being 5th in the SEC is anything but impressive. It took a 5-game win streak to get to this position.

Alabama is laughing out loud.

LFG!!!!

COPE
You just lowered the bar again LOL.....if you would check your math you would see UK is 1-5 against ranked teams and most of the wins are against JV teams at home. You do realize that UK was the Vegas favorite to cut down the nets this year. So it is amazing how you spin this into a success story for UK.

Beating Ole Miss does little to nothing to change seasonal trajectory beside avoiding a devastating loss to a bad team. There is nothing "swaggy" about being a mid-SEC, bubble team with no offensive scheme.

And besides from Tennessee, who in the hell have we beat? And we didn't beat Tennessee as much as they beat themselves by missing 6 layups. Our Quad 1 record is 1-5. I mean here we are in February & Kentucky has a grand total of 1 Quad 1 win. Be truthful, who are you really a fan of. Is it UofL, IU, Duke, UNC, Tennessee or Kansas? For you to want Calipari to remain on as UK's coach, you've got to be a fan of one of our rivals.

I don't get why any UK fan would criticize a win against UT on THEIR floor. Sure they made mistakes. But, we had turnovers, missed FT's, etc. Some of you hate Cal far more than you love UK and it shows in posts like this.

What? Lol. We’re 12-5 since the 3-2 start. This is such a great team. Could be a monster tourney run.

P.S. this team is not very good, got some good pieces, but we’ve been trying to call Jacob Toppin a stud for 3 years and the only thing I’ve learned is when your 2nd best player is a guy who’s just really athletic, is that your teams ceiling isn’t very high

Reactions: Fox2monk
Read this on wiki for internet troll

Psychological researches conducted in the fields of personality psychology and cyberpsychology report that trolling behaviour qualifies as an anti-social behaviour and is strongly correlated to sadistic personality disorder (SPD).

JK HH. You may be a troll but no doubt in my mind you bleed blue! You may post some crazy stuff and be a mega pumper while everyone else is depressed but it’s ok man. There’s gotta be an HH somewhere there in the big blue
Instead of wiki for “Internet troll” just lookup definition for dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildcats1st
There was very little to like about that performance. Reeves is the man. We HAD to have him go off to beat a bad team.

What? Lol. We’re 12-5 since the 3-2 start. This is such a great team. Could be a monster tourney run.

P.S. this team is not very good, got some good pieces, but we’ve been trying to call Jacob Toppin a stud for 3 years and the only thing I’ve learned is when your 2nd best player is a guy who’s just really athletic, is that your teams ceiling isn’t very high
Yeah 12-5 is garbage.

I’m not a Cal hater, but I’m not a Cal supporter either. I’ve also posted several times that this team is not very good. I’m not sure any coach could take the players we have and do much better. I’m not saying this to support Cal, but it is what it is. Cal recruited these kids, so yes ultimately he’s to blame. If you’ve watched every game this year, and believe you’re good at assessing talent you have to know the kids we have just aren’t as good as they were hyped to be by the sports media and some on here. I’m not sure why some on here feel the need to keep attacking posters they believe still support Cal. What joy does it bring you? We’re all fans of UK, and we all want our team to be great every year. I’m glad to finally see all the hate and attacking has slowed somewhat. We still have a few that wake up each day, and run to their computer to attack people they don’t know and will never meet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT